WEDNESDAY ~V~ ACCRINGTON STANLEY - OMDT

5 minutes ago, BRUCE LEE said:

More ponderous selections and subs just to shoe horn players into the side for minutes

Why didn’t Gregory and Berahino get to play together again?

Manager is absolutely bizarre 

Were you watching? Gregory was just awful. I imagine he was nowhere near  fit enough to start.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Interesting half time stats, we won 100% of all tackles, they won 80% of all headers. They must've seen them as they put most balls in the air in the 2nd half, then jumped up, won every header, or rolled about on the floor claiming a free kick.

We just weren't at it tonight, but I thought overall we did enough to deserve the 3 points. sadly it didn't work out that way.

Another terrible refereeing display from a ref that seemed to fall for it every time one of their giants fell over and did absolutely nothing to stop their time wasting.

Nothing we haven't seen many times before, but so disappointing.

• Like 1

Bleurgh. 

Do wonder whether we can do it when it really matters. 

Tonight the pressure was very much on and we've come up short. 

We are still outside the play offs and a few more dropped points and we may find it hard to get into that top 6. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OwlerIT2 said:

Aye scuffing one in from 6 yards, he is not a forward and should be played there as a last resort !  

Yeah sure.

4 goals in 5 games - last resort.

Fek me sideways.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, OwlerIT2 said:

Aye scuffing one in from 6 yards, he is not a forward and should be played there as a last resort !  

Hes got a fair few key goals recently which debatably vindicates the inclusion in squad. 

And sometimes forwards score tap ins.  Look at lineaker.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OriginalAlien said:

We just weren't at it tonight, but I thought overall we did enough to deserve the 3 points. sadly it didn't work out that way.

Another terrible refereeing display from a ref that seemed to fall for it every time one of their giants fell over and did absolutely nothing to stop their time wasting.

Nothing we haven't seen many times before, but so disappointing.

I thought Accrington were arguably the better team in the first half but we were in the second but whilst we weren’t terrible as has been said, we had an off day, with no outstanding player.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

3 good runs and about 8,000 touches before passing back to BPF for the rest of the game 

He also misplaced the pass which led to them breaking

Then misjudged the clearance and have them a corner, which they scored from

Iorfa was very poor tonight

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

How can Moore be to blame for their fluke goal?? 
I see the anti Moore brigade are getting a hard on because we didn’t win tonight.

Same old. When we dont win we were terrible and when we do it's HMS Poss the League. No middle ground (e.g looked shaky at back in first half and struggled with thier size but we seemed to create a fair few chances and at yimes move ball well) So odd.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Blown a golden opportunity to put pressure on the others at the top.

Dressing it up any other way is pure blue goggles and denial.

Agreed mate, someone is going to miss out by a point and we are in the box seat for that one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BRUCE LEE said:

He also misplaced the pass which led to them breaking

Then misjudged the clearance and have them a corner, which they scored from

Iorfa was very poor tonight

There were quite a few misplaced passes, Byers, Luongo, Johnson and Gregory were all guilty of them.

• Like 1

I genuinely believe on a proper flat pitch that you don’t need 15 touches to control the ball on we win that game.

Pitch was the leveller tonight. Awful to watch, complete anti football from Accrington, but they go home with a point.

First half I felt sorry for the ball it was that bad.