WEDNESDAY ~V~ ACCRINGTON STANLEY - OMDT

Thanks Snoots

Reassuring to have you posting on time to prevent any unnecessary flapping and panic amongst the ranks

Just as reassuring is to find that those nice chaps from IFollow have indeed been holding on to my tenner for a couple of weeks as they said they would and haven’t run off with it 

UTO

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Here's the squad Darren Moore has to pick from today:

Stat of the Week: Jordan Storey has kept 6 clean sheets in his first 10 games for Wednesday, the best record (I think!) since Tom Lees (7 clean sheets in his first 10 games in 2014).

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 00.39.39.png

• Thanks 4

Weather looking spiffing this Springtime day so I am confident there is no Groundhog Day issue with this fixture and indeed that visiting Accrington fans will be able to scale the Pennines without being blown off.

Owls 2 Accrington 1 as DM rotates some of the squad. 

Important game tonight, one of our games in hand. The players need to be at it and should be full of confidence. 

That's not to take anything for granted, Accrington have a poor away record, players missing and as I recall a big side, good at set pieces. All the elements to create a banana skin.

That said, difficult to see beyond another win. 

2-1 Wednesday

3 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

Here's the squad Darren Moore has to pick from today:

Stat of the Week: Jordan Storey has kept 6 clean sheets in his first 10 games for Wednesday, the best record (I think!) since Tom Lees (7 clean sheets in his first 10 games in 2014).

Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 00.39.39.png

I didn't realise Jordan Storey has been playing in goal. lol