John-Jules Sgins

1 hour ago, HootHoot said:

Whatever we do isn't good enough. The kid is young and has a good record in this division. 

Didn't quite work for him at Blackpool but their manager admitted it was a change to the system that pushed him back, not a lack of ability.

We moan that players don't want to come here then when they do the very same fans complaining about a lack of signings are the first to criticise the new player. 

Is it so hard to wait a week before commenting on a player I'd imagine the majority here have never seen kick a ball?

Nail on head chap...spot on!! Good luck to the lad!! 

• Like 1

So who else did Doncaster have on loan last season.

Rayhaan Tulloch check

Josh Sims check

Tyreece John Jules check

playing for a team that managed to finish 14th in the league.

we need defenders, so we sign another winger who doesn't score goals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

I agree..........Christ what a miserable bunch we are 

Just baffled about how he is going to get into the forward line when Windass is already trying to get a starting spot. Perhaps we will off load two of Berahino, Shodipo, Sow and Kamberi. Nobody is judging this young lad, it's just that we need defenders. Mendez Laing, Gregory and Windass look the first picks.

2 hours ago, HootHoot said:

Whatever we do isn't good enough. The kid is young and has a good record in this division. 

Didn't quite work for him at Blackpool but their manager admitted it was a change to the system that pushed him back, not a lack of ability.

We moan that players don't want to come here then when they do the very same fans complaining about a lack of signings are the first to criticise the new player. 

Is it so hard to wait a week before commenting on a player I'd imagine the majority here have never seen kick a ball?

It's the Wednesday way.

I can just see the same faces sitting, waiting for the Guilotine to fall, so they can have a good moan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HootHoot said:

Why is there so much negativity around this?

Let's judge him AFTER he's played a game for us yes?

Exactly…..Had anyone heard of Kenwyne Jones before we had him on loan. Seven goals in seven games. He would have been a legend if he had stayed.

Let’s give (the new) JJ a chance for a few games

• Like 1