Gurujuan January 2022 Transfer Window MEGATHREAD

8 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Examiner are saying we are after Preston CB Jordan Storey on loan

Can’t say I know much about him but Preston supporting mate of mine says he’s good. Said he’s quick for a CB and not bad in the air. Possibly could mean we’re going to leave Gibson with Everton. 

Hopefully it’ll be a loan + Batth coming in. 

18 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

With Windass / Sow / Gregory now competing up top - forgetting Berhino and Kamberi..  I'd say we don't need a striker tbh.

Unless someone gets shifted out.

It's that dead again in the Transfer window people are posting any players that are available.

We need 2 centre backs, and possible a left back. Nothing else unless we move some players on.

I would like to see Berahino, Paterson and Shodipo for rid of, send Brown out on loan as at 23 he needs to be playing to improve but at Left back not left wing. 

some of the younger lads won't get game time with Moore dad's army approach, so at least get them out on loan playing regular to improve them, but get them signed up beforehand to longer deals. The Brennan lack of deal has Shaw written all over it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sheffield Wednesday are weighing up a move for Preston North End defender Jordan Storey, according to our colleagues at Yorkshire Live. 

The League One club are said to be keen on a loan move for the 24-year-old, who is on a shortlist of defensive transfer targets as PNE 'consider' whether to sanction an exit.

The centre-back signed a new long-term contract earlier this season and was a regular under previous head coach Frankie McAvoy. 

But, under new boss Ryan Lowe, Storey is yet to feature and has only made the bench once - in the FA Cup defeat to Cardiff City.

9 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Sheffield Wednesday are weighing up a move for Preston North End defender Jordan Storey, according to our colleagues at Yorkshire Live. 

The League One club are said to be keen on a loan move for the 24-year-old, who is on a shortlist of defensive transfer targets as PNE 'consider' whether to sanction an exit.

The centre-back signed a new long-term contract earlier this season and was a regular under previous head coach Frankie McAvoy. 

But, under new boss Ryan Lowe, Storey is yet to feature and has only made the bench once - in the FA Cup defeat to Cardiff City.

It’s funny how different managers see different things. Ever present with bumper new 3 year deal, to only making the bench once!

19 minutes ago, flash said:

Can’t say I know much about him but Preston supporting mate of mine says he’s good. Said he’s quick for a CB and not bad in the air. Possibly could mean we’re going to leave Gibson with Everton. 

Hopefully it’ll be a loan + Batth coming in. 

Actually surprised Gibson’s loan hasn’t already been cancelled. Even if he is back in training it would take another month to maybe get match fit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bambo Diaby formerly of Barnsley is on trial at Preston. He's only 24, bit of a wildcard but might be worth a free transfer signing.

He was banned for a year for a failed drug test but protests his innocence. Fits the mould of the type of player Moore likes to take a gamble on. Obviously isn't match fit but is available.

37 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

If we sign batth and storey we would have 

batth 

storey

dunkley

Iorfa

hutch

gibson

brennan

palmer 

all competing for 3 places ! 

Mind you the Wednesday way would be for all 9 to be out and Paterson hunt and johnson have to play in a back 3 ! Lol 

It’s crazy, but we know 4 of those won’t feature much so really on leaves us with 4!