Gurujuan January 2022 Transfer Window MEGATHREAD

9 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Will be interesting if we bring in Storey, Roberts  & Tulloch all on loan.

That would take us up to 8 loans. Would imagine Gibson may be on his way with Storey & Roberts both coming in

Is it 6 in a match day squad ? To be honest Gibson will end up going back more than likely . 

then on current form wing more than likely to end up out of the squad . 

25 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Is it 6 in a match day squad ? To be honest Gibson will end up going back more than likely . 

then on current form wing more than likely to end up out of the squad . 

5 to my knowledge

My only fear is Mr Moore doesn’t play these lads,  if you bring in loans like these then they have to play 

Not come here to build up there volume, not insist on keeping your back 3 , clubs like Brighton will be the exact same as wolves and expect them to be playing regularly otherwise it’ll be Corbeanu Mk2 

I wouldn’t personally bring in 2 centre half’s ,  can one of these lads play full back ?

1 hour ago, 0114 said:

Will be interesting if we bring in Storey, Roberts  & Tulloch all on loan.

That would take us up to 8 loans. Would imagine Gibson may be on his way with Storey & Roberts both coming in

Why tTulloch he is worse than what we already have.

We have Windass, Gregory, Kamberi, Sow all for up front then have NML, Shodipo and if really desperate Paterson we don't need another ex Doncaster loanee, he has made just 2 league appearance, no goals and while on loan at Donny last season picked up an injury that finished his loan.

If Darren Moore is that desperate to sign a West Brom player then bring in Kean Bryan,  25 yr old Left footed centre back current not getting much game time at WBA he has played over 50 games in league one and also a dozen times in the premier league for our smelly neighbours from S2.

for me the sort of defensive players we should be looking at.

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If Storey is 6th choice centre back at Preston, not sure how he starts for Wednesday when everyone is fully fit?

Is he better than Iorfa, Hutchinson, Palmer and Dunkley? 

He was first choice at the start of the season and played every game, signing a new contract in September.

All down to opinions ultimately. Lowe doesn't seem to rate him.