Gurujuan January 2022 Transfer Window MEGATHREAD

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I know I’m probably living in the clouds but I would love us to get Hector in on loan. Not in Fulham squad tonight and don’t think he has been involved much this season. 

Will be in way too much for us.

We will end up with a youth player from Wolves or West Brom or Birmingham seems to be the sun total of D Moores contacts in football.

We could still sign Andre Wisdom who would be perfect for us and at the right price.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I know I’m probably living in the clouds but I would love us to get Hector in on loan. Not in Fulham squad tonight and don’t think he has been involved much this season. 

Don’t think Fulham need defenders, seem to bag 5 & 6 every game 

19 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Will be in way too much for us.

We will end up with a youth player from Wolves or West Brom or Birmingham seems to be the sun total of D Moores contacts in football.

We could still sign Andre Wisdom who would be perfect for us and at the right price.

We're signing this lad from Preston

Wisdom could be decent too but he's been available for months so it is unlikely we will go for him now when we could have before.

A youngster and an experienced guy would be good 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Doubt Preston will let Storey go just yet. Centre half sent off tonight and most likely out for three games.

Can't see that making much difference, he's way down the pecking order it seems, Cunningham, Rafferty and Lindsay all can come in for the laddo that got sent off tonight.

23 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Can't see that making much difference, he's way down the pecking order it seems, Cunningham, Rafferty and Lindsay all can come in for the laddo that got sent off tonight.

Sounds awesome !

may as well play Brennan 

I believe Storey is a right-sided CB and we need a left-sided CB. I think (don't know for sure) that Haydon Roberts is left footed and can also play left back if needed. I think that's what Gibson was signed for, so if Roberts comes in we might finally see the end of Gibson's loan.

29 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He has made 50 more appearances than Brennan so far in his career. 47 in the past two years according to wiki.

He is also 69 rated on fifa for what that's worth... only Iorfa and Hutch rated higher.

Happy days, if he’s good on FIFA that’s me convinced