Gurujuan January 2022 Transfer Window MEGATHREAD

I'd be staggered if we didn't try to improve the attack. We have been the lowest scorers of all the promotion chasing sides. This has to change. A striker, attacking mid, winger etc needs to replace Corbeanu. Some more goals are needed. All we've heard is centre backs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

I'd be staggered if we didn't try to improve the attack. We have been the lowest scorers of all the promotion chasing sides. This has to change. A striker, attacking mid, winger etc needs to replace Corbeanu. Some more goals are needed. All we've heard is centre backs. 

Presumably Windass being fit, Sow getting a chance will help but we need rid of the useless wing and some goals from Central midfield because other than Adeniran none of the have offered much.

16 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Portsmouth have allowed John Marquis to join Lincoln city on loan to the end of the season.

seems a very strange transfer for a player, that has been so vital to Pompy over the last few seasons.

That is a strange one. He was their top scorer last season. Clearly they have someone else coming in

42 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Portsmouth have allowed John Marquis to join Lincoln city on loan to the end of the season.

seems a very strange transfer for a player, that has been so vital to Pompy over the last few seasons.

They prefer George Hirst down there. He’s coming into his own apparently. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, room0035 said:

They’ve just signed Tyler Walker from Coventry so probably needed the wages freed up. Good business from them IMO.

6 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

He's Des' son.

Could we make a team of sons of former players.

I know if Hirst jr, I think Nigel Pearson son was a Goolie at LCFC a few years ago, See I think has two sons who used to be in the books of Forest.