Moore In or Out?

Moore In or Out  

425 members have voted

1. 1. Should Darren Moore be sacked?

• Yes, he should go now
    • No, he deserves more time

I like Moore and want him to succeed and have argued this, but, I'm struggling to see any real improvement. 

We seem to lack any sort of settled side, signed players we thought would star in this league and some have barely kicked a ball.

Players out of position when good players who fill certain positions are left out??

Lack of aggressive attacking play at home, seem to try and plod our way to 1-0 wins, then trip up.

Usual crap post match is now getting stale.

Baffled but am now starting to think he ain't the right man. But who is there?

Don't talk crap like Megson, he is a museum piece now. Lowe you would think but would he come? 

Who knows

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy for him to go if we have a decent replacement lined up. Nothing against the bloke but football is a results business and we are not winning enough football matches.

The chairman backed him in preseason and we are already a long way from the automatics. I think even Moore will know that he is on borrowed time 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Glenn59 said:

Don't talk crap like Megson, he is a museum piece now.

Bit disrespectful...he's in his very early 60's..he would would be no worse than the current Mourinho we have.

Probably better..but anyhow no way could he work with DC..burnt a few bridges i would think. Hence so long out of work..says it how it is...chairmen don't like that

• Like 2

Surely Megson's problem was that he fell out with his Chairmen and his players if reports at various clubs are to be believed. That’s probably why nobody wants him anymore. By all means be a trouble shooter if that’s what your boss asks you to do, but don’t fall out with the boss then. It’s what they call being between a rock and a hard place. 

• Like 1

Guest Andy W
59 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Confused now...are you for Moore in or out?

Moore stay for now until its untenable for him to stay

Lets say Christmas when we are  bottom half of table

Who the hell would join us is beyond me

I know we have a questionable past with Tony Pulis. But the facts speak for themselves. Has achieved promotion as a manager & *never been relegated.  I think it’s time to forgive & forget?

*while manager of a team on the day of their relegation

• Haha 4

We’re awful, watched the game with my Brighton in laws and had to suffer 90 minutes of them pointed out to me how bad we are.  Is getting a new manager in now the answer? Who knows. But Moore has been at the club for nearly 8 months and performances are not getting better. And his reputation at clubs before us isn’t great. So I don’t feel he’s going to be our answer either

• Like 1

Im going to say give him more time. 

Losing to oxford at home like we did is terrible but prior to that we should have got 6pts out of 6 from two very tough away games had our keeper not given a goal away. Moore can't be blamed for that. Keeper also to blame for one goal yesterday aswell. Again not Moore's fault. 

Theres enough there for me to sympathise with him and not be looking to strike him off just yet but it needs to improve. 

• Like 1

Guest Andy W
8 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

DC has a master plan, Bazza becomes Manager to save on wages.

With our club you never know...although DC and masterplan doesn't sound quite right

17 minutes ago, KcebSWFC11 said:

I know we have a questionable past with Tony Pulis. But the facts speak for themselves. Has achieved promotion as a manager & *never been relegated.  I think it’s time to forgive & forget?

*while manager of a team on the day of their relegation

Are you having a laugh 

6 hours ago, leicesterowl said:

Bolton you miss my point - I agree with everything you say

I am suggesting relieving DM of first team duties and moving him upstairs into a Director of Football role 

The coach I am suggesting is a new First Team Coach (or Manager) to replace him (pick the team/tactics etc) - I think on this we are on the same page

Can understand where you are coming from Leicester but Chansiri obviously won’t entertain a director of anything never mind a Director of Football. There has been so many in the past that would have been excellent for us in the DOF role but it never happened and can’t see that now we are in the 3rd tier.

I’m sorry but while Moore might be a nice guy and in some quarters we’ll respected we as fans can only judge on what we see and that leaves a lot to be desired.

Equally if you listen and analyse his post match reports it does not fill you with any enthusiasm intact I sometimes wonder if he has watched the same game. 
As a manager it must be rewarding when your coaching and tactics pay off and you get the adulation from the supporters but with the total lack of cohesion and quality football that we are witnessing the buck has to stop somewhere. I appreciate that it’s hard for new players to gel but the current crop seem to lack the basics and pocesss any winning mentality. It’s just too easy to go through the motions and forever just look for the easiest ball. My grandson can do that and he’s only 7 

10 minutes ago, legendaryswan said:

Cant see how giving more time will help us, Ive seen nothing from him tactically or organisation wise that suggests he cant turn it around or make the players perform to a higher standard.

He stumbled on a plan at Wigan then broke it.

He can't be helped.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daavies; said:

I don't want to be that club that hires and fires every 6 months. What we need right now, and what we've needed for years, is a period of stability. I'm not naieve enough to think that if results don't improve he won't get sacked but if Darren Moore can decide on his best 11, that would be a good start.

Trouble is he picks 11 gets a good result then changes things, not good for competition or morale.