Moore In or Out?

Moore In or Out  

425 members have voted

1. 1. Should Darren Moore be sacked?

• Yes, he should go now
    • No, he deserves more time

Although I wouldn't lose any sleep if he went tomorrow, I am prepared to give him till mid December. If no improvement then a new chap can come in, observe and review the squad and be in a position to implement a new strategy and also to bring 2 or 3 players in the Jan window 

It's not about the manager ,this mess is down too chancer he has to go .  Before he takes us down all the way to league two.  We are in this mess because of him alone please sell to red bull.  Then we can operate properly with a sensible managerial choice and the club might get out of this mess.  The elephants need to feck off. What idiot puts elephants outside a football ground that has nowt to do with elephants. Just wow. What idiot signs a player called silly sow and hardly plays him and makes us wear pink chancer are you a blade? feck off now. You have been rumbled.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

Why is it a moronic thread? Are all threads you don’t agree with moronic or just this one. Moore has been in charge for the equivalent of almost half a season and has done nothing to suggest he is anything other than a tactical Pygmy. Are us morons supposed to stare into space in a state of somnamulatory abstraction and just hope things get better?

Yes & Yes!

• Haha 4

For my own personal achievement I’m trying not to say ‘Moore out’ but wtf is he actually attempting to do ? 

I’ll give him 3 games - where he’ll either ******** it up further or show some slim signs of improvement. 

Unfortunately, I can see him not improving and we’ll just live mid table in this league I guess ?

Whoop di flipping doo. 

1 minute ago, Kopparberg said:

For my own personal achievement I’m trying not to say ‘Moore out’ but wtf is he actually attempting to do ? 

I’ll give him 3 games - where he’ll either ******** it up further or show some slim signs of improvement. 

Unfortunately, I can see him not improving and we’ll just live mid table in this league I guess ?

Whoop di flipping doo. 

He's not going to sort it.

He's not got a scoobie what his best team is or how to get us playing.

I think Moore gets on well with Chansiri, and has been back by him (as much as I could have hoped) 

As fans we’ll probably have to put up with more daft tactics, selections and tinkering…. But will Chansiri pull the trigger ?  

Only if Chansiri is annoyed that he’s failing with the tools Moore’s been given. 

Side point - maybe also we went for quantity over quality 

• Like 1

I think we should give him more time but I do agree with some other posters above in that I don’t think he will get us going. He doesn’t know the best formation or team and there are issues all over.

I think he will regret not bringing a physical and designated CDM. We look weak and unbalanced in that midfield area. 

For me, give him the next 6 games. I’m not only looking for a minimum return of 10 points but I’m more looking for a designated plan, a formation that looks like it’s working and a reasonably settled team. Moreover, I’m wanting to see us playing for more than 30 minutes which we have seemed to do all season. 

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

He doesn’t know the best formation or team and there are issues all over.

Yep.

How it’s come to this since the first 3 games is down to inconsistent players, but mainly Moore IMO. 

He’s thinking it’s all an experiment… 

Remember how frustrated DC was at not getting promoted to the PL as he predicted? He is going to be absolutely having a thromby if it starts to look like we can’t get out of the pub league at the first time of asking. He will be wanting automatic promotion and not the lottery of play offs, so I think DM will be gone as soon as DC thinks our chances of the former are diminishing beyond a realistic chance. 

Just now, Kopparberg said:

he's either a good manager or a bad manager what he does over the next 3 games wont alter that......... 

2 hours ago, BRADDO said:

Although I wouldn't lose any sleep if he went tomorrow, I am prepared to give him till mid December. If no improvement then a new chap can come in, observe and review the squad and be in a position to implement a new strategy and also to bring 2 or 3 players in the Jan window 

Mid December ?? If we carry on until then like we are we’ll be too far off to make a push. End of October if there hasn’t been improvements he’s gotta be gone 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, torryowl said:

he's either a good manager or a bad manager what he does over the next 3 games wont alter that......... 

I agree… I’m perhaps being sentimental to the ‘amount of time he’s been in the job’ and how people say he’s a nice man… I think in 3 games it gives him a chance of some players bailing him out to be honest… I can see him stumbling upon something by luck or Saido scoring an important goal that makes him look good again. 

30 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Mid December ?? If we carry on until then like we are we’ll be too far off to make a push. End of October if there hasn’t been improvements he’s gotta be gone 

Fair enough mate.

• Like 1