PLYMOUTH ARGYLE ~v~ WEDNESDAY OMDT

6 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

He was outstanding at Rotherham. Won everything in air against Smith.

I know supporters don’t like to hear it, but tackling snd heading is where you start with a centre back, especially in League One.

He played nearly every match for a Wigan team that got 98 points and only conceded 29 goals.

He did i  and others worried big time when heard he was starting but was outstanding at rotherham . He is sound at this level. 

Been thinking this for a while now…Bannan is not part of the solution, he’s part of the problem. I know on days he’s on it, he’s unplayable, over the past few seasons they have become less and less. 

On his off days like today he is a complete liability and has passed us in to trouble on a number of occasions. Not sure Wing and Byers can play with him, but he seems undroppable so the whole team suffers. 

Our Championship quality midfield is absolutely gash today and were against Morcombe.

2 minutes ago, morganowl said:

This is the 1st game ive missed , ive only seen us play well in 10 min spells in odd games , but we have been defensively sound until today . We all season dont look threatening going forward  which is extremly worrying,  we have lots of new players so it could improve but playing the 3 in the middle so bannan plays could hinder us , most teams play 2 but you cant play bannan in a 2. Plymouth playing a different system are completely dominatiing us today could be 5-0 

Battle of managerial tactics. 

1 minute ago, Stevelknievel said:

Been thinking this for a while now…Bannan is not part of the solution, he’s part of the problem. I know on days he’s on it, he’s unplayable, over the past few seasons they have become less and less. 

On his off days like today he is a complete liability and has passed us in to trouble on a number of occasions. Not sure Wing and Byers can play with him, but he seems undroppable so the whole team suffers. 

Our Championship quality midfield is absolutely gash today and were against Morcombe.

Could not agree more.