PLYMOUTH ARGYLE ~v~ WEDNESDAY OMDT

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

In the face of any adversity, we fall apart nearly every single time. 

Has been the case for so many years now. 

Indeed. We change the managers, change the players, change the coaches. 

But, in truth, the end result never changes.

6 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Ipswich. My word. 

Good to see we’re not only ones having a stinker. First win of season for them in two weeks? Lol 

Too many teams believing their own hype...... Many acting like Prem players, when all they are are 3rd division tat. 

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

We are running out of things to change though. Like I said an on song Bannan can be a game winner, just not sure we are seeing that Bannan enough anyone. 

The midfield needs to be Basher, Denis, Bannan and either Byers or Wing...Bannan then can play in the hole

• Like 1

Embarrassing and I’m not talking about the team. Yeah we’ve been crap today but knee jerk rubbish like this is absolutely cringeworthy. We have no Devine right to stroll through this league even with the squad we have. It’ll be a battle week in week out and we need to wake up to the fact we have to be 100% at it or we will get turned over, but I have faith that this squad and this manager have what’s in them to see us right. Don’t think we should be surprised that this thread was started by a lad that once went into the club shop and threw his season ticket on the floor though.

• Love 1