Morecambe - V - Wednesday OMDT

Classic again snoots, like the morecambe and wise spin, had a good laugh at that, great entertainers and I hope the owls will entertain us tomorrow with a 3 nil win, have a feeling Gregory will score again and another clean sheet and top of the league uto 

• Like 1

I saw the interview with their manager and apparently they play entertaining stuff with a high press.

This won't be easy but if we match them for enthusiasm and work ethic, our quality should win through.

And I'm sure Moore has drilled that into them.

Going for an unspectacular 0-1 win to the Owls.

• Like 1

Another massive test, although for completely different reasons.

Requires the same level of mental fortitude as a game against a promotion rival. Morecambe will have a togetherness that promoted teams possess and despite their league position they’ll back themselves to cause an upset. We’ll need to continue our improvement and battle it out.

1-2 Wednesday 

• Like 6

By all accounts Morecambe have been unlucky with some of their results..  What they lack in skill they make up for in determination...  At home against us will be like their cup final and i am sure they will step up their game...

This is the sort of game we can slip up on, take our eye of the ball and think a win is a given.  We have enough to win but I doubt we will have the game all our own way.  Morecambe have had scoring troubles of their own, scoring as many as we have although they have shipped the same number, they will not be walk overs, they beat Blackburn Rovers and gave Preston a good run for their money..

Moore seems like the sort of manager that will know this and know that these sorts of games as well as the games fought at the top of the table are just as important if not more so.

I think a 0-1 Cagey Wednesday Win, let us hope our good fortune continues.

• Like 2

I'm not buying into all this 'it'll be a tough game, we might get a hard-fought 0-1 win' nonsense.

We are considerably better than Morecambe all over the pitch, playing with confidence and will only get better. I'm not saying we're going to win 4-0, 5-0, but wouldn't be surprised if we came away with a big win. What I am saying is that we should be going into this game with confidence and an expectation that we'll be adding another 3 points to the total.

Of course things can, and often do go wrong, but heading into the game, I'm happy to say WE WILL WIN.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

A winnable game, but not to be taken for granted, we'll have to work hard for points.

We've had a full week to prepare, expect plenty of energy and would like to see us dominate the ball for longer, as the team settles down.

Last game before an international break, so hope we make it count.

We've had an excellent start, would like to think we can consolidate with at least a point, but very capable of winning 3.

0-2 Wednesday

Edited by striker