Morecambe - V - Wednesday OMDT

Good thread M'Lord thank you.

C'mon you Mighty Sheffield Wednesday keep up the good work and have us smiling through the weekend. We are the one and only exhllirating,sublime, magnificent and truly remarkable Sheffield Wednesday.

Nowt else matters 

WAWAW 

IMG_20210817_082111 (250x240).jpg

• Like 1

Thank you again, Snoots. What is a better way to start a lazy Saturday than have my breakfast and start reading the OMDT.

It will be a tough game, always is with these ones where we are the clear favourites to overrun the opponent (which we rarely do anyway). Still, I predict a 0-2 win for us, BPF will have to do one or two good saves to keep a clean sheet.

It warms my heart to know that these small clubs get a full house when we visit. It will do so much good for them.

• Like 1

Worried about this one tbh but fairly happy that it’s the final league game before our enforced international break (thanks Sunderland) so if we do lose it we can somewhat regroup. 

They’ll be WELL up for it. Their fans will be noisy. Totally different type of atmosphere to anything we’ve played in so far this season. They’ve also got a striker in form. 

I dunno. My arrogant top of the league swagger has disappeared. This is due to years of trauma from supporting Wednesday. 

We SHOULD stuff them but I’ll go for a conservative and yet optimistic 2-1 - reckon we will definitely concede today but I think we have enough to dig a win out.

• Like 1

Lovely OMDT m’lud…those halcyon days of good television shows without endless repeats or how to tart up your house/garden/self programmes.

Should be a lovely away day on the north west coast today…0-0 for me, can’t see anyone outpacing Big Dom at the back, but they will be a tough nut to crack.

Come on you blue and white wiizzzaaaaarrds!!🧙‍♂️In Barry Bandalf we trust!

• Like 2

Great OMDT Lord Snooty.

I get the feeling Moore likes to take his time off the pitch with the training & this must give the players confidence because it feels like a plan which is something new this season.

So yeah, no game is easy but I’m going for a Wednesday Seaside Special 0-2.

UTO & Eric & Earnie.

• Like 1

Comedy greats with philosophical advice which hopefully we won't need at 4:50.

'When you feel down, try positive thinking:
That's what I'm told a man said;
Don't wear a frown, try positive thinking,
Laugh at your troubles instead;
You've got to look on the bright side,
On hope so much depends;
With your confidence sinking, positive thinking
Helps you on the way my friend!'

UTO 2-0 the Wednesday!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Actually would like to see Kamberi and Gregory up top today to see how much havoc they can cause :

BPF

Hunt

Iorfa

Dunkley

Palmer

Adeniran

Byers

Bannan

Kamberi

Gregory

Corbineau (is that how you spell it?)

Might be an interesting line up today, I think Moore is a lot more astute about what the opposition has up their sleeve than he’s given credit for, a lot of the players in the division are familiar to him so I for one trust him to make the right call with selections and as he’s proved with timely substitutions.

Can’t  wait for team news.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Owl Stork said:

I predict that the fanbase will start off moaning about inviting pressure and not getting passes into the box and saying Moore has got this one wrong with the team he selected. By half time it will be individual name calling and in the second half one of the scapegoats will score or make a brilliant assist, a few will eat humble pie and by the end all the negatives will dwindle away, there will be talk of togetherness, promotion and the genius of Moore's inventive, wily team selection. 2-1 Wednesday, Palmer and El Pato.

End of thread. Thanks👍

• Haha 3