QPR looking to sign Moses Odubajo

He's been a very good player at that level in the past, and is still young enough to get back to those levels or similar again.

His bad injury seems to have really impacted his game, but he may yet adapt to a new style.

I think we saw the worst of him for much of his time in a Wednesday shirt, but he was often better than many made out, particularly last season.

He's a solid enough Championship squad player, at least.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Good luck to them because he was a penalty waiting to happen when he played for us. Give him a bit of time and he will clap when they concede goals too.

Never should have played for us again after that game.

• Like 2

Thing with Odubajo, when he gave away those two penalties, he was playing as a centre back, a position he should never have been put in.  We can thank the manager numerous times for playing him in unfamiliar positions rather than the one position he probably would have thrived in but rarely played there. 

Did we ever really play to his strength during his time with us? Then the answer is simply no. 

• Like 4

I'd rather not hear that name again.

I am sure he was unlucky at Wednesday to come into a struggling unit but... no fizz it; fizz off Moses. fizz off over there and when you get there fizz off some more. Right until you don't think you can fizz off any further and then jsut keep ******** the fizz off.

Edited by George
  • Like 1