QPR looking to sign Moses Odubajo

28 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

This thread will be hilarious for QPR fans, optimistic first post then everyone else paints the real picture of him lol

The real picture is that he was rarely as bad as some on here made out.

He started badly, and that meant he was always dreadful in some people's eyes. The fact that he put in some decent enough performances in his second season gets overlooked, but that's just the way it goes, I'm afraid.

If QPR offer him a deal, he'll be a decent squad player for them, I'd imagine.

High-fiving Grabban was f*cking criminal, mind.

:duntmatter:

• Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat
4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The real picture is that he was rarely as bad as some on here made out.

He started badly, and that meant he was always dreadful in some people's eyes. The fact that he put in some decent enough performances in his second season gets overlooked, but that's just the way it goes, I'm afraid.

If QPR offer him a deal, he'll be a decent squad player for them, I'd imagine.

High-fiving Grabban was f*cking criminal, mind.

:duntmatter:

I was excited when we signed him as most Brentford fans were sorry to see him go. I kept hoping he would improve but he never did. He put in a handful of OK performances and a lots of poor performances alongside some really awful performances. Don't forget he conceded 2 penalties on one occasion. Overall he was awful and I wouldn't want him in league one. That said QPR are a poor champ outfit going nowhere.

Guest Therealrealist

He just loves throwin people to the floor in the box..if he could cut that aspect of his game out he might be ok

1 hour ago, markowl said:

Moses Odubajo - Wednesday Legend

Appearances - 40

Goals scored - 0

Penalties conceded - 40

Good luck Moses.

Shocking stats, no own goals? And no red cards? Nevertheless great around the penalty box but Legend? No, Leg end? Definitely!

Hmm sometimes it’s best not to say anything.   But what I will say is apart from giving lots of penalties away,  never creating anything for a supposed attacking full back, and high fiving the opposition when they score,  he was a good servant for us.  For his sake I hope he gets his career back on track.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

I was excited when we signed him as most Brentford fans were sorry to see him go. I kept hoping he would improve but he never did. He put in a handful of OK performances and a lots of poor performances alongside some really awful performances. Don't forget he conceded 2 penalties on one occasion. Overall he was awful and I wouldn't want him in league one. That said QPR are a poor champ outfit going nowhere.

And yet our best signing so far is a player who can't make their first team 

lol

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, 0742 said:

And yet our best signing so far is a player who can't make their first team 

lol

Oh yeah it is all relative. Whenever I hear we are playing Alfreton and Osset I have to check whether they are friendlies or league matches!

When we played him further forward he did well and often was out most creative outlet. He was surprisingly good on the left too.

If you keep him facing forward away from your box he’s a decent Championship player. Of course he once celebrated an opposition goal so no one will acknowledge that

Guest Therealrealist
17 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

It’s not that every performance of his was poor (though a lot were). But every time someone ran at him you thought he was going to give away a penalty.

He did lol