Some light at the end of the tunnel?

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

I'd say every football club pretty much pays its players and submits it's accounts on time. Basics that don't seem to happen at our club. Chansiri isn't making any sense to me with what he is doing. 

It will all come clear in four years time when we win the Prem, stop being so impatient. A masterplan needs time.

1 hour ago, George said:

You know what I would love to ask Chansiri? 

"If this is how you treat high profile, highly paid employees, just how do you treat the shift workers in your factories?"

But maybe I'm going left wing as I get older.

I don’t think treating your workers with respect and giving them a fair wage should be any wing really 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, George said:

You know what I would love to ask Chansiri? 

"If this is how you treat high profile, highly paid employees, just how do you treat the shift workers in your factories?"

But maybe I'm going left wing as I get older.

What factories? 

The family don't let him near the actual business.

I guess there must be a factory somewhere that he has contracted to make all the Elev-8 merch.

39 minutes ago, Jim said:

If Moore can keep Chansiri interested and engaged in the club, we have a fighting chance going forward. I’m sure Chansiri has hankered for the days of the relationship he had with Carlos. He simply hasn’t had it with anyone else perhaps until now?

Moore is key to our future, I really believe that. If he walks we are well and truly done for?

Good post, and fully agree Moore is key

If DM can develop that relationship with the owner, that might just allow us to try and move forwards 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Good post, and fully agree Moore is key

If DM can develop that relationship with the owner, that might just allow us to try and move forwards 

I agree Moore is key to everything at the moment. The way he works, the way he is with people. He can build this club from the bottom upwards if he’s given time. I think Chansiri will give it him, not so sure about the fan base. The one thing that will work in his favour is that the job is not as coveted as it once was and there is an element for me that it’s his for as long as he wants it? Put it this way if he turns this situation around then he’ll be a man in demand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YesWeCrann said:

Good grief, the £m that is required to keep Wednesday on the road doesn’t just “filter through”. Is he having a whip-round or has he raided the Christmas Club kitty? If the outstanding wages are even close to the figure suggested then together with the ground loan to be repaid and the need to fund the operation he needs to inject £20m of capital into the business in short order. 

• Like 1