Some light at the end of the tunnel?

That’s not a light, it’s a train………

The DM/DC relationship comment is concerning, to me it suggests he’s a yes man. CC’s willingness to go along with DC’s decision making is a major factor in why we are where we are IMO……I would be in no rush to see that replicated.

Regarding the money and accounts, we are now portraying standard business practices as good news…….yikes the bar is low.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, George said:

No you’re right. I was thinking that after I said it. It’s not left wing. The same as being anti racism isn’t political. 

Yes exactly. They should be central and the accepted norm but sadly not in every quarter. I didn't take it that you meant it literally but it is definitely what gets thrown back when talking to those with different opinions along with the classic SJW.

Guest mrbluesky

So Chansiri puts out a bit of guff, not convinced (at all), keeping the wolves from the door, I'd say.

The first big test for DM is when he tell DC, we cannot afford a midfielder on the same wage as 5 or 6 league one players. Can we sell him and use the saving to bring some players in. As I currently only have 12 players 2 of them are keepers, 2 are crocks in Luongo and dunkley, 1 is coming back from 9 months out, I have no left back, no strikers or any right sided midfielder.

DC, I cannot sell him he is family.😁😁😁😁

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, sacré bleu said:

Whats Darren Moore done to deserve any credit would be a better question

Jesus 

Harsh fan base us 

3 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

Perhaps I’m just being a cynic, but there’s a distinct lack of detail in this “update” which means it’s difficult to react positively at all.

For instance, how much of the £12million owing has been paid and is there a scheduled date for when the remaining balance will be settled ?

And, furthermore, does this sit comfortably with the PFA and, more importantly, the EFL ?

It's not 12m owing, that was a total value of contracted wages. Let's just take a little positive that basic things like paying wages might be happening. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Came in here to pretty much say this. 

I'm afraid I'm at the point where I'm not convinced anything will improve in the long term really. One set of problems will be replaced by another whilever we are being run the way we are. The very basics aren't happening at Hillsborough at the moment. I honestly think if chansiri gave me free reign and his money I could improve things down there in a month just by employing people to do certain Jobs and make decisions. I feel so sorry for the staff at the moment. Players I have less sympathy for in some respects but that's cis I've still got the face on with em for being crap last season. 

Totally agree with you mate, I would have gladly driven up to Sheffield during last season to give that shower we call the playing staff a piece of my mind...proper angry mad I am. Reyt not bothered abaht

the whole shambolic sh**show formerly known as ‘the massive’.

Oh phoookit. Just come out of hospital after (yet) another heart procedure. I’m gonna feel optimistic and look forward to a good season ahead for the Wednesday. Life’s too short to be miserable even if we’ve plenty of excuse to feel that way. 

There IS light at the end of the tunnel. I’m a believer Neil. 

image.gif.884475f52e0969d507aed8febd950679.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1