Harris - keep, play RW

Reach - keep but won’t stay

Lees - time to go, but huge thanks

Odubajo - keep 

Hunt - go, no good

What had Harris done to deserve a deal? 

48 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Would some this club up 

Over 10 million of money walking out for nowt and resigning harris and kachunga 

If Kachunga gets a offer to resign then that's me pretty much done 

Resign or re-sign?lol

Westwood - Made of balsa, makes mistakes, let go.
Rhodes - Waited to the last match of his contract to put a shift in, let go.

Van Aken - Garbage, injury prone, let go.

Uroghide - Keep if he wants to stay.

Penney - Has ability but no commitment, let go.

Pelupessy - Works his socks off, no ability, let go.

Kachunga - Let go.

Harris - Good good no, let go.

Reach - Idle, yellow bellied waster, let go.

Lees - A fantastic servant, but maybe time to move on.

Odubajo - Less awareness than Palmer, let go.

Hunt - Too lightweight, let go.

• Like 5

My fear is the players Moore will almost be forced to offer new contracts to if we are under an embargo. With the state of the club and instability that Chansiri has created I wouldnt be surprised to see new contracts offered to the likes of Kachunga, Penny and Harris

Edited by poite

48 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

People actually suggesting Harris should stay.  Clearly it’s a joke that I don’t understand.  

41 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

That looks about where I am with the exception of Harris. Crossing is so so important, I can’t face watching another promising run end up with a cross that ends up in the back of the Kop. It’s so frustrating!

Frustrates me to death, but its L1, and

as long as he NEVER not ever ever ever plays on the left, he’s good enough.

A huge plus is he plays 46 matches. With our finances that’s really important.

• Like 1

A few can stay for me.

I'm hoping beyond all hope that Moore uses his eyes and ears, and those of his assistants, in being honest with himself about who improves the culture of the team. Lots of bad eggs that can move on. But if there are players who have an innate winning culture, a win at all cost mentality, a no excuses attitude, then I hope Moore holds on to them. 

I've read all year on here about the bad eggs, sometimes names are mentioned sometimes they're not, some posts are contradictory. 

I further believe Moore and co. are the right men to work with who remains and gain automatic promotion. I really believe in Moore and I really don't believe a contagious culture will earn us anything.

As always, UTO. 

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

According to The Star’s latest article, this is expected within the next week. 

Not necessarily about who we want, but realistically who can we see Moore wanting to keep?

Westwood
Rhodes

Van Aken 

Uroghide 

Penney

Pelupessy

Kachunga

Harris

Reach

Lees

Odubajo

Hunt

I’d not lose sleep if all of them went, however I think with the right deals I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to keep Lees, Pelupessy and potentially Odubajo to have a look at him.

I imagine Uroghide will move on anyway and I’m sure Reach will attract championship interest as well. 

I certainly hope not. Makes my brain bleed reading that. Talk about retaining deadwood.

Keep Uroghide and Hunt. Thats it.

11 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Frustrates me to death, but its L1, and

as long as he NEVER not ever ever ever plays on the left, he’s good enough.

A huge plus is he plays 46 matches. With our finances that’s really important.

Gotta be honest I agree with this, I think in League 1 the likes of him and Pelupessy might be useful purely because they are available most of the time and very rarely injured. 

Not saying either of them are good enough but in League 1 and as you say, our financial state, I think it would probably make sense to keep them.

1 hour ago, NobbyStyle said:

Tbh I think you have to flip it & ask which players would like to be retained.

We’ve more red flags than a Chinese military parade.

Sadly you are right. Don’t see any of them wanting to stay. All will believe they can get a better deal at a higher placed club. I don’t see why any would have an affinity with the club. The worst outcome for us is to retain the ones no one else wants. 

• Thanks 1

Keep the kids Urhoghide, Hunt, Waldock, Galvin, Brennan.

If it's a deal for us - Lees still has a few seasons left in his legs and with uncertainty over Dunkley and Iorfa would offer cover, or if we cash in on Iorfa.

The big question is Westwood, he is better than both Dawson and Wildsmith, but his injury record is getting worse. Match fit with a proper pre-season he still could win us more points than he costs us, but I don't think he would take a big drop in wages to stay, we would give him first team football but it depends on the wages for me £10-15k max Then worth a year anymore can go elsewhere.

The rest - don't let the door but then on the way out, as for some it will be the first thing they have hit this sesson.

If Kachunga stays, that bring up a Wednesday trivia question (wrong forum, I know) - which Wednesday forward played the most games for us without scoring a league goal?

(Kachunga's on 27 league appearances without a league goal for us so far - Showumni, Olsen and Marriott only played 10, 12 and 12 respectively)

3 minutes ago, billyblack said:

It is staggering, a huge chance to rebuild with hungry young players.

Feck that. Lets keep the old tired sacks instead.

Welcome to bizarre world of S6.

Couldn't agree more. Perfect chance to get 3 of the highest earners who have crippled the club for years off the books in Westwood, Lees and Rhodes and people want us to offer them new deals , Can't get my head around it. Every single one of those players out of contract needs to go except Urhoghide who needs convincing to sign. That leaves 12 players all of whom will be an asset in league 1 , we need to then build a squad around those 12 of young, Hungry , fit  and dynamic players, Plenty of good freebies to be had this summer.