Harris - keep, play RW

Reach - keep but won’t stay

Lees - time to go, but huge thanks

Odubajo - keep 

Hunt - go, no good

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

I would go as far as saying Kachunga is by far our pooooooooooooooooest player on the books, and that takes some doing.

No player made less positive impact on the pitch than Elias Kachunga. He is absolutely rubbish. The best thing I can say about him in footballing terms is sometimes he runs about a bit. And yet, I bet even Kachunga is a better crosser of the ball than Harris. 

Rhodes will get goals if played in the right way. It depends if Moore wants to play to his strengths or not. If so of course the bigger question is would he sign for what we can afford which will be significantly less than he's on currently.

9 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Westwood - missed to many games
Rhodes - keep but won’t stay

Van Aken - go hopeless

Uroghide - keep hopefully

Penney - go, no good 

Pelupessy - keep hopefully 

Kachunga - go go go go go go go

Harris - keep, play RW

Reach - keep but won’t stay

Lees - time to go, but huge thanks

Odubajo - keep 

Hunt - go, no good

That looks about where I am with the exception of Harris. Crossing is so so important, I can’t face watching another promising run end up with a cross that ends up in the back of the Kop. It’s so frustrating!

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

That looks about where I am with the exception of Harris. Crossing is so so important, I can’t face watching another promising run end up with a cross that ends up in the back of the Kop. It’s so frustrating!

And to think he started so well, reminds me of JJ in that regard, so frustrating. 

59 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

According to The Star’s latest article, this is expected within the next week. 

Not necessarily about who we want, but realistically who can we see Moore wanting to keep?

Westwood
Rhodes

Van Aken 

Uroghide 

Penney

Pelupessy

Kachunga

Harris

Reach

Lees

Odubajo

Hunt

I’d not lose sleep if all of them went, however I think with the right deals I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to keep Lees, Pelupessy and potentially Odubajo to have a look at him.

I imagine Uroghide will move on anyway and I’m sure Reach will attract championship interest as well. 

Keep

Uroghide

Lees

Odubajo

Hunt

Rest to go

10 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Rhodes will get goals if played in the right way. It depends if Moore wants to play to his strengths or not. If so of course the bigger question is would he sign for what we can afford which will be significantly less than he's on currently.

Can’t see Rhodes staying to play in L1. I’d love it if he did but I’d think he could get a championship side to use him as their main striker. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I'd assume Moore will build to play his preferred 4-2-3-1, given that can't see Harris creating or scoring enough to justify wage he'd probably look for

Only one I’d definitely try to keep us Uroghide.

Westwood, Rhodes and Lees I’d consider keeping if they were willing to take massive pay cuts, which they probably won’t, so I’d get rid. 

I thought Odubajo was having a much better season before his injury but he’s had inconsistent form and two very serious injuries in 4 years - get rid.

Penney and Hunt have been in and around the set-up for 3 years and failed to break through despite us being rubbish, having loads of injuries and 5 different managers in that period - get rid.

van Aken and Kachunga I don’t think a single Wednesdayite would want to keep - get rid.

Reach, for his utterly tepid performances and likelihood he’ll attract better offers anyway - get rid. 

That leaves Harris and Joey.

Joey is so one-dimensional and in my view out of his depth at championship level but in League One I think he might be okay. He’s a great pro it seems and is always fit. Decent squad player. 

Harris is infuriating. Pacey, fit, versatile, good ball carrier, hard-working... but his end product is rubbish. We could get rid but everyone wants a team of hard workers next year so we might end up replacing like for like. I’d probably give him a chance playing in one position (RW) and in a hopefully more positive attacking line- up and see what he can do. 

They’re all borderline cases though. Wouldn’t be upset if they all left.  

• Like 2