Retained List

20 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Frustrates me to death, but its L1, and

as long as he NEVER not ever ever ever plays on the left, he’s good enough.

A huge plus is he plays 46 matches. With our finances that’s really important.

Respectively disagree, I’d rather a youngster like Zottos given Harris’ squad place or a player signed from PL2.  We need to move on from the players who have been awful for us and think more long term 

• Like 1

Westwood - release due to fitness concerns as long as bring in a new number 1.
Rhodes - release due to wage demands 

Van Aken - release. 

Uroghide - offer 2 year contract

Penney - release

Pelupessey - 1 year contract

Kachunga - ha, ha, ha!! 

Harris - I will drive the taxi. 

Reach - release due to wage demands. 

Lees - torn.  Probably release due to wage demands. 

Odubajo - 1 year contract. 

Hunt - 1 year contract to review at Xmas. 

1 hour ago, Mat-Owl said:

I'd like to see Hunt stay give him a run of games in a lower league, but he needs to bulk up.

he aint 18 he will never bulk up , not too sure what you see in him? i honestly think he wouldnt cut it in league 2. his m8 kirby couldnt cut it at harrogate they loaned him out to lowly altringham . not sure how the others have got on who were in u18 u23 preston i think ended up at boston , stobbs? and the others who played with him? facts are they all sadly dont make it. 

1 hour ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Harris is the worst.

Useless beyond belief.

i want to see where harris marriot izzy brown kachunga end up next season . then id like to ask the signing club what did you see while he played for us what made you sign him? where you drunk or what? none of those 4 should ever play football again.  even if 1 of them was a 5/10 player we would have stopped up , none of them get any more than 0/10 for the season . 

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Westwood - missed to many games
Rhodes - keep but won’t stay

Van Aken - go hopeless

Uroghide - keep hopefully

Penney - go, no good 

Pelupessy - keep hopefully 

Kachunga - go go go go go go go

Harris - keep, play RW

Reach - keep but won’t stay

Lees - time to go, but huge thanks

Odubajo - keep 

Hunt - go, no good

why do you want to keep oddjob? always injured and hardly quality 

and pelepessy ? yes strangely nowhere near our worst player of 20/21 in fact not in top 10 but we need to move on, we need midfielders what can be box to box and score a few , having a midfield of bannan pelepessy etc offers no goals ,we need energy and bite in midfield ,if bannan stays then he needs 2 in centre mid who will do what he cant . 

3 minutes ago, morganowl said:

i want to see where harris marriot izzy brown kachunga end up next season . then id like to ask the signing club what did you see while he played for us what made you sign him? where you drunk or what? none of those 4 should ever play football again.  even if 1 of them was a 5/10 player we would have stopped up , none of them get any more than 0/10 for the season . 

Harris is way better than the others you mention.

Not his fault imbicile managers played him on the left for 1/3 of the season - he’s totally useless beyond belief on the left.

He got all his assists from the right, and sweet f.a from the left. 

He would play 46 games, so be amazing value, and be easily good enough as our RW or RWB. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

If we try and keep bloody Harris I will cry :duntmatter:

I hope we get rid of so many of them, people like Reach, Moses and Kachunga need to be kicked out as well. 

It's not just the players, it's the system over years. An underpowered midfield with not enough tackling,  nor passing to colleagues but long balls which sometimes brilliantly reach their target but only sometimes. Attack not supported and defence not reinforced when under attack. These midfielders are a luxury.

1 hour ago, CircleSeven said:

Can’t see Rhodes staying to play in L1. I’d love it if he did but I’d think he could get a championship side to use him as their main striker. 

Sadly I don't see it either, which is a shame because he is capable of tearing L1 apart.

Just now, Holmowl said:

Not his fault imbicile managers played him on the left for 1/3 of the season - he’s totally useless beyond belief on the left.

He would play 46 games, so be amazing value, and be easily good enough as our RW or RWB. 

At one point in the last 10 weeks, he played down the right and passed low balls to Rhodes in the centre...just the job. Then like so many of our players, he was moved around constantly and was hopeless down the left, oh and he is not a WB so Darren don't play him as one!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

this is not a wind up? he is an attacking player who aint scored for nearly 2 years , he shoots so badly its like some1 is threating to shoot him or he slips over , his crosses are awful and end up behind the goal but apart from that im sure he is a top bloke lol 

I always wondered why Harris had a perpetually worried look on his face, even before he came here, always frowning and puzzled. 

Now we all know - he’s been in a total ph000king quandary as to whether or not he should decide on a career change.