Retained List

According to The Star’s latest article, this is expected within the next week. 

Not necessarily about who we want, but realistically who can we see Moore wanting to keep?

Westwood
Rhodes

Van Aken 

Uroghide 

Penney

Pelupessy

Kachunga

Harris

Reach

Lees

Odubajo

Hunt

I’d not lose sleep if all of them went, however I think with the right deals I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to keep Lees, Pelupessy and potentially Odubajo to have a look at him.

I imagine Uroghide will move on anyway and I’m sure Reach will attract championship interest as well. 

3 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Moore will say

Westwood - keep

Rhodes - get rid

Van Aken - he won't sign anyway

Uroghide - keep but won't sign

Penney - release

Pelupessy - keep

Kachunga - keep

Harris - keep

Reach - keep but won't sign

Lee's - release

Odubajo - keep but won't sign

Hunt - release

Not saying i agree, just whether I think Moore will fancy the player or not

Less & Reach were offered new deals earlier in the year but our league position put them on hold.  

The first thing I'd do is rip up Reach's offer incase he decides to sign.

I'm not too fussed about Lees either & the rest can go for me.

• Like 7

Realistically: I'd keep Penney and Hunt, I think they may be able to grow a little in League One.

Pelupessy has grown on me this year as one player who at least gives a poo, and I think League One might be more his level and the kind of player we could use, but I think his wages are quite high (rumour, I don't know).  Uroghide also I would keep.

Ideally: I'd keep Rhodes (sue me) and actually play him.  I'd be thinking hard over Westwood because I think our GK position is the weakest in years.  I'd be looking at getting him in potentially on a coaching role, it depends on his ambitions right now.  I don't know what's going on with Weaver and I don't know the ins and outs, but Dawson/Wildsmith have gone backwards in the past two years.  Something is not right in that setup.

Who will actually we try to keep?  I imagine Odubajo and Kachunga will be offered new contracts along with Uroghide and Pelupessy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Realistically: I'd keep Penney and Hunt, I think they may be able to grow a little in League One.

Pelupessy has grown on me this year as one player who at least gives a poo, and I think League One might be more his level and the kind of player we could use, but I think his wages are quite high (rumour, I don't know).  Uroghide also I would keep.

Ideally: I'd keep Rhodes (sue me) and actually play him.  I'd be thinking hard over Westwood because I think our GK position is the weakest in years.  I'd be looking at getting him in potentially on a coaching role, it depends on his ambitions right now.  I don't know what's going on with Weaver and I don't know the ins and outs, but Dawson/Wildsmith have gone backwards in the past two years.  Something is not right in that setup.

Who will actually we try to keep?  I imagine Odubajo and Kachunga will be offered new contracts along with Uroghide and Pelupessy.

I would go as far as saying Kachunga is by far our pooooooooooooooooest player on the books, and that takes some doing.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

I would go as far as saying Kachunga is by far our pooooooooooooooooest player on the books, and that takes some doing.

I have high hopes for Green to steal that prize.

34 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

According to The Star’s latest article, this is expected within the next week. 

Not necessarily about who we want, but realistically who can we see Moore wanting to keep?

Westwood
Rhodes

Van Aken 

Uroghide 

Penney

Pelupessy

Kachunga

Harris

Reach

Lees

Odubajo

Hunt

I’d not lose sleep if all of them went, however I think with the right deals I wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted to keep Lees, Pelupessy and potentially Odubajo to have a look at him.

I imagine Uroghide will move on anyway and I’m sure Reach will attract championship interest as well. 

I think Palmer is out of contract also (unless I have missed something). 

Would some this club up 

Over 10 million of money walking out for nowt and resigning harris and kachunga 

If Kachunga gets a offer to resign then that's me pretty much done 

• Like 4