How Is Your Day Going ?

I was in a bad mood yesterday, but today I feel alright. I expected relegation from August and was mostly annoyed it went to the last minute of the last game... and we still ballsed it up.

Glad the season is over and I don't have worry about us losing again for a few months.

• Like 2

Went to watch my lad play football, lost 2-3 in an end to end game.

Spoke to coaches of our other teams and generally got on with it.

Like others I expected reegation months ago, but yesterday seeing headlines on media sites "Sheffield Wednesday Relegated" still hurts.

The lad was gutted yesterday but I told him to remember days like this because you'll appreciate the good times more.

• Like 1

Fuming.

Had a clearahht at home, got rid of the deadwood, turfed the kids out to make a den in the woods instead of playing Championship Manager on the PS4....

• Like 1

I had accepted it a while ago and felt remote from it. But the nature of yesterday as essentially another playoff type game and having to watch another team celebrating at our expense again. Especially when we were in the driving seat twice...it’s made it a whole lot worse. It would’ve been easier had we gone down last week to be honest. 

I think others predicted this might happen just to make it more painful. I’ve not felt as troubled after a game since forestieris penalty

• Like 1

Went out for a blast across Dartmoor on my motorbike this morning before all the tourists arrive! 
Worked wonders. 
looking forward to seeing some new players at S6 who really want to be there and can give us a bit of pride back in the shirt next season. We might be more tinpot under DC but we are still a big name and believe me, there will be plenty of good players (for this league) wanting to play for us. Feeling optimistic about next season, just so long as DC hasn’t got anymore nasty surprises waiting for us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Im fine.

This was just one more in a collection of creative fkups over the last 17 months.

The highlights have been so few this season by the time yesterday came I had a few hopes (anything can happen in football)  but very few expectations. Its been mental torture.

• Like 1

The manner of our relegation hurt as much as the fact we were down. I’d been building up to going down since the Middlesborough game. But the fact we conceded pretty much at the same time Rotherham did so we got 15 mins away from an unlikely escape really stung. That said I’m over it now as there’s so much more to life and it’s not like Wednesday ceased to exist. There’s still football next season. And hopefully we will win some games!

• Like 2

Feel sorry for the fans especially the ones that go away , I don’t go away that often nowadays . They’ll put on a brave face and say Accrington , Fleetwood will be good grounds to go to but when your going there and getting turned over it ain’t fun it’s s@@@e . 

• Like 1

I had more or less accepted it last week...But bloody hell the way it panned out was written by me own worst enemy....

The hope...right up to the last bloody minute I found more or less simply insulting

But..We are where we deserve to be...The getting there though was f.ookin' traumatic...

• Like 1

seeing on match thread that cardiff scored & earphones wi radio sheffield saying it's a penalty will haunt me forever.. We were safe for 3 seconds ffs then those last 10 mins.. Will need help for PTSD i'm sure in  future

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

But the nature of yesterday as essentially another playoff type game and having to watch another team celebrating at our expense again.

This is all I can think about. 

Always the bridesmaid aren’t we ?

I specifically asked on this site that we do not lose and see players in our shirts with their head in hands 😭

• Like 1

Totally unsurprised given the displays from the team this season...so it hasn't hurt as much as, for example, the Palace relegation where I felt we should have stopped up. I still think that if we manage to make anything like a decent start next season will will have the crowds back in numbers...THAT of course depends on how we plan for next season...that's the scary bit... the idea of Chansiri having a workable PLAN ☹️

Its an odd one this

sure I would feel better had we stayed up but .....

as its been expected so long its not gut wrenching as v Palace last time was

but its still a bit poo innit or actually a lot poo

but had we stayed up I'd be fearing  a repeat next season

so maybe its for the best

or maybe its not ?????