How Is Your Day Going ?

Accepted our fate weeks ago. If you can't beat Wycombe, Rotherham and Luton then you deserve the worse.

That we still had a chance yesterday and then the way it panned out was a bit disappointing.

Not confident about next season though. Future looks bleak

6 hours ago, 0742 said:

Not great, was a real grump yesterday afternoon, but went for some food with the Mrs to take my mind off it. 

I know it's just football, but it the club has meant so much to me and has been part of my identity for many years. 

I spoke to my Dad this morning, he lives in a different country and i haven't been able to see him for over 2 years now, he's the one who got me in to supporting Wednesday, despite not being from England, he likes to know what's going on, but isn't that bothered anymore. I took him to a game when we last met in the UK and he was bored by half time, said it was disappointing how bad the football was compared to when he used to take me. 

Was a bit more emotional today, on the back of yesterday, but also knowing that he has his second jab in a month and we can then meet up, chat about the state of Wednesday and have a trip down memory lane at the better days of not just Wednesday, but football in general. 

All the best mate,and i hope you see your Dad soon.............

• Love 1

Just remember the feeling we had at Cardiff and against Wycombe (ironic isn't it... Wycombe finished above us in this league) when we secured promotions from the division last time.

In all my years supporting Wednesday, since 1993/4 - it's the good League 1 seasons which have been my favourite ones. 

Somewhat sad to say that, but definitely true - and also the seasons and players I remember best.

Oddly enough running the thing so closely yesterday means I’m more disappointed than I thought I would be

Id accepted relegation weeks ago but then for albeit a few moments yesterday we were staying up

How that happened I don’t know but it has made it all feel worse

Absolutely deserve to go don though