STAYING UP???? OR GOING DOOOOOOOOWN???

Guest mrbluesky

STAYING UP, OR GOING DOWN??!!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. How we feeling? I personally feel it`s pretty much nailed on we`re down :( over to you...

• Staying up!
    • League 1 here we come!

Down unfortunately 

Any other squad of players down the years (even the poor sides) had 1 or 2 who you could look to to come up with a bit of magic. Players like JJ, Tudgay, Brunt, even Ndumbu Nsungu ffs. This squad has nothing and that’s why I’ll be amazed if we do it tomorrow 

• Like 1

Can’t see any way we beat Derby in a high pressure game like this.  Nothing I have seen all season would suggest we can win a one off game to give us a chance of staying up.  Wouldn’t be at all surprised if it ends up 0-0, but if Derby get an early goal I can see us losing by 3 or 4 in the final capitulation of a terrible season.  Not feeling too nervous right now, honestly don’t think we deserve to stay up, but will still celebrate if we fluke a win and Rotherham can’t match that.

• Like 1

After Forest layed the red carpet out and we didn't capitalise I'd say we're nailed on for relegation.

Compounded this week by the way we've had to scratch around amongst ourselves to agree on a coherent team selection.. formation or strategy.

It's very difficult to see the coaches or the players not letting us down.

Hoping for the best, already pretty much accepted the worse. Just can't see this pathetic bunch of spineless wasters suddenly starting to give a damn now when they haven't all season, especially in must-win or six pointer games.

The only positive is that if we go down it should only take a few sensible signings (hmm, what could go wrong?!) and retaining our better players like Bannan, Iorfa and Windass for a realistic promotion / play off push next year - Hull were even worse than us in the second half of last season and won the title this year - but if we stay up, next season in the Championship could be as poor as this one.

Down I think.
Not only do we have to win an away game where we traditionally do badly, we rely on Rotherham not to win. Odds are against us but where there’s life there’s a glimmer of hope I suppose.

5 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

We are down 

It's Accrington Stanley, Fleetwood and Cheltenham for us next season. 

Fleetwood away means a Blackpool weekender, every cloud n all that