STAYING UP???? OR GOING DOOOOOOOOWN???

Guest mrbluesky

STAYING UP, OR GOING DOWN??!!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. How we feeling? I personally feel it`s pretty much nailed on we`re down :( over to you...

• Staying up!
    • League 1 here we come!

Do you really need to ask? When this crap lost 7 games on the bounce it was over.  The way they play they'll be lucky to survive in league 1. Add to that the way they played against forrest confirms that these players couldn't give a continental flying f what happens tomorrow. Drop the lot and bring in the local high school kids, at least they'll play their hearts out! Realistically this is actually a golden opportunity, as fortunately Rotherham are also rubbish, so the chances of them beating Swansea away are pretty remote. It's there on a plate for us, but the only way we'll beat Derby is if they get the date wrong and don't turn up! Even then it'll probably be 1 nil scored in injury time. Prove me wrong you pathetic useless waste of spacers (i think I've managed to hide my frustrations, sorry if I've offended anyone but it gets to you after a while)

History repeats itself...

Stay up this year - struggle again next year..

All a bit too 1974 - 1975 for my liking....  

Hope we stay up... but a big clear out of overpaid uselessness needs to happen...  steady the ship next season and aim for a mid table finish.... 

Do you really need to ask? When this crap lost 7 games on the bounce it was over.  The way they play they'll be lucky to survive in league 1. Add to that the way they played against forrest confirms that these players couldn't give a continental flying f what happens tomorrow. Drop the lot and bring in the local high school kids, at least they'll play their hearts out! Realistically this is actually a golden opportunity, as fortunately Rotherham are also rubbish, so the chances of them beating Swansea away are pretty remote. It's there on a plate for us, but the only way we'll beat Derby is if they get the date wrong and don't turn up! Even then it'll probably be 1 nil scored in injury time. Prove me wrong you pathetic useless waste of spacers (i think I've managed to hide my frustrations, sorry if I've offended anyone but it gets to you after a while)

I’m of the opinion that if we win, we will stay up. But, I can’t see us winning. 

It will help if we play our best formation and team.

Im normally quite positive but how this season has gone, I wouldn’t be surprised if we concede a penalty and go down to 10 men. It just wouldn’t surprise me! 

6 hours ago, Watto said:

I think in our heart of hearts most of us believe we will fail tomorrow regardless of the Rotherham result.

I think Derby will have enough to beat us and I think their management team ( yes I know it's Rooney aswell) will spur them on more than ours will , they have much more experience with McLaren as sounding board for Rooney if needed, looking at our 3 lads well they don't exactly inspire you do they , don't think I've seen a smile , grimace or anything from either of them since they came aboard, personality wise we are beaten BUT I could be totally wrong , please prove me wrong Wednesday!

McClaren and Rooney having more personality than our 3 coaches really is a damning indictment!

That is low

:tango: