STAYING UP???? OR GOING DOOOOOOOOWN???

Guest mrbluesky

STAYING UP, OR GOING DOWN??!!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. How we feeling? I personally feel it`s pretty much nailed on we`re down :( over to you...

• Staying up!
    • League 1 here we come!

We are going down.

Derby might be in awful, awful form but they've got plenty of good players and none of them seemed to have downed tools. We on the other hand have shown throughout the season that we don't have the bottle for the fight and that's before you consider our technical and tactical deficiencies.

Add to that one freak result from Toytown sends us down regardless of what we do.

• Haha 1

We have ridden our luck for a unbelievable amount of time which suggests the gods are on our side and we can do it.

Unfortunately this weekend we have to actually WIN a game. Something that is beyond this group of players.

Hope im wrong but I think were down.

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

We are down 

It's Accrington Stanley, Fleetwood and Cheltenham for us next season. 

Quite fancy a trip to Stanley. My dad knows the chairman/owner, so I'm going to push for a seat in the director's box! 😀

• Like 1

I am still struggling to understand how 3 teams are worse than us this season (without the deduction). 

It’s Wednesday so we will win (after going a goal down) so we will think “wow we have done it the boys actually turned up”… then Rotherham will score a 96th minute winner. 

I really hope I am proved wrong but I fear our Bottle job players will let us down just 1 more time . Rotherham draw & we have 1 shot & lose with out giving it our all . I thought we would be going down since Christmas this is just typical Wednesday dangling the carrot only to be kicked in the balls . Jesus that sounds like a line from a Morrissey song it probably will be tomorrow.... heaven knows I'm miserable now 😅

Anyway I'm off to pop the tables 🤪