WEDNESDAY  V's FOREST

A fitting OMDT Snoots.

B.ollocks to climate change for 2 hours.

Smash these trees and burn the stumps.

Win today and I reckon with DM in the dugout we will beat Derby next week if we are still in it.

COME ON WEDNESDAY.

No reason why we can't win today - we just need to do our bit and sit back and watch the 15:00 games.

Forest are at the start of their re-build. Hopefully Grabban won't be signing off with a goal to end his three-game record.

Win or get relegated.

Quality omdt yer grace.

I noticed if no-one else did, the subtle mention........ pep!

You wiley old trickster. Who told you? Is he coming straight after the final in Istanbul? 
Back to reality. Our great club clinging on by its talons.

We will win though.

2-0. Pile the pressure on the others early doors.

UTO

Just get it over with!!! its just sooo painful. Worst in memory we have had worse sides but so many factors to this and mainly being or absolute utter gutless mindless mentality as a bunch of players to not get 1 fckin point! From a losing position.... 

Pray this reverse psychology works!!!! UTO 

Edited by JOHNHARKES
  • Like 1

If we get relegated then I have a huge decision to make next season. 

Do I go and watch them at my nearest League 1 club Ipswich.?

I had hoped that those days were over. 

Please dont make me have to go to Portaloo Road ever again. 

Guest wilyfox

Well, this is it. Good luck Wednesday. If we don’t win our final games, then we don’t deserve to stay up anyway. Earn the right. Early kick-off is a blessing on this occasion. Make the most of it lads.

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Wish I was at the game today rather than watching at home. Find it so much more nerve racking sitting at home watching it alone. 

Yes, there's nothing quite like getting relegated and watching it in the flesh. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

I do keep forgetting about Rotherham but they are on a shocking run. Guess I’m just hoping that continues in their 3 winnable games. 

Me too, hope they keep losing, but unlikely.  Despite defeats they've been fighting and pretty competitive by accounts. Just have to hope they run out of legs due to their (frankly unfair) fixture pile up.

1 hour ago, Marro said:

This season has been an absolute disaster on the pitch and especially behind the scenes with the inept owner and parasites like Stuffing Balls.

That said...........the players have 2 games to stand up and be counted.  To fight for the cause, cover every blade of grass and sweat blood.  To be able to hold their heads up high and know within their hearts that they have given it everything.  

Will they do that in a last ditch effort to save our season?  Judgement day has arrived.  Come on Wednesday, please let’s do this.

Too be fair they’ve had 44 games to do all of that. They don’t have it in them. Why would these 2 games be any different? 

• Like 1

I’m amazed we didn’t go down last week. So today’s excitement is an unexpected bonus. At some point someone will survive while two others go down. Why not us? (No replies please- I already know why not us, just trying to keep the vibes positive!).