WEDNESDAY  V's FOREST

This social media blackout is a real blessing for the team & DC if today is another bad day. Reminds me when I once saw 2 people having a heated argument using sign language & after a while one of them closed their eyes while the other carried on, it was so funny. Please just score first Wednesday 🤞

• Haha 6

Great Non-OMDT Lord Snooty.

So a stress free afternoon it is then.

We canter to a Cardiff-esque victory.

I’ll look on here at the MOM thread & people will be saying how they “can’t believe we’re not up there with Norwich”

Then Swansea & Blackburn knock the confidence out of our relegation rivals with 4 nillers.

(I’m going to have to stop putting vodka on my cornflakes)

UTO

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Dizzys Dad said:

Doesn’t matter what we do, Derby will beat Swansea. All this false hope. It kills you. Good things don’t happen to Wednesday.

That's the spirit! 

Tbf, I can see this happening. 

We will scrape by Forest and then Derby beat Swansea reserves to relegate us anyway. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

That's the spirit! 

Tbf, I can see this happening. 

We will scrape by Forest and then Derby beat Swansea reserves to relegate us anyway. 

This lot have drained all the spirit out of me. I went to the 66 final as a 9 year old, and they broke my heart then. We come up short nearly every time it really matters, especially when it involves relegation. Perrenial bottlers.

• Love 1

So here it is, judgement day is upon us, proper do or die and without second guessing other teams results, when have we ever known this group of players rise to the occasion when the chips are down. 

Suspect today will go one of two ways, forest score early (around 11 minutes) we huff and puff, but really know the game is all over. If, we do manage to get a result, can see Derby or Rotherham winning today too. 

Whether it's an achievement or not for this group of inept players to keep the season alive do long ls debatable in what has been a very poor championship season, low on quality and one where we have easily been one of the three worst teams. 

Going for 1-0 today, but could go either way. 

5 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

Sadly 3-1 defeat 

Our players ain't got the stomach to battle for a needed win 

agree there players are on the beach but still have pride playing for there club unlike most of our gutless players who have created a record for getting no points from losing positions ,no other club has done this in england in top 5 divisions this season and who knows it could have been a few years since a poo team couldnt be bothered once behind in a game. 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Bit we cannot play LCB against Knocakaert. He’ll spend the whole game on his ar5e.  Maybe move Uroghide to that side and put Börner central.

Thank you Snoots for what feels like the final OMDT of our Championship days, I hope if nothing else the boys go out and do us proud today and if Derby were to win and end our hopes, at least we go down after managing a win.

I've had my coffee this morning, a good read of this thread, the usual matchday routine, done my bit 😉

Now it's time to see if we can recall the fat lady who has already sung and bring her back to the stage again...

• Like 1

Firstly a grateful round of applause and a slow nod for Snoots, another ripping yarn and a real tonic in these butt twitching times. 

God knows how today will pan out. 

I really do wish us fans could attend today, fill the place with loud and proud Sheffield to help the lads. One last push if you will.

Say a little prayer to the football Gods lads and lasses, hopefully they'll listen this time...

• Like 2