"Good evening, Sir"

"Sssshh"

"Sir?"

"Sssshh"

"?"

"Media blackout ,Stubbs, social media blackout"

"Sir?"

"We're not putting anything out tonight. We're making a stand against abuse"

"I should think so, Sir. About time.  Some of the stuff you've had served up to you this season could readily be classed as abuse of the vulnerable. Some of the football certainly an abuse of the visual senses."

"No. Not against the club! With the club, Stubbs. With the Club. We're standing with the club. Against abuse"

"Oh. I see. Very good ,Sir"

"Yes. So you see, there's not going to be any broadcasting or interaction or any of that carry on. No OMDT. Do you see? "

"I do"

"We're just going to leave this page blank, and just put up a picture which the Wednesday are sharing to show they're making a stand and we're making a stand with them."

"Very good ,Sir"

"I've got it here. So we'll stick it on, then turn the lights out and toddle off. Let the message do the talking."

image.png.f82a749b3cf7ea4b7be1027be11d4b00.png

"Hmm"

"Hmmm? What do you mean 'Hmmm?'"

"Nothing, Sir"

"Spit it out man"

"Well they certainly can't be accused of not having a sense of humour. 'Enough is enough'. Talk about summing up how the fans feel about the club, eh Sir!  Or how fans the country over feel about the modern game in general."

"Eh?"

"Absolutely top level trolling that is ,Sir"

"Trolling? It can't be.  Can it? No. Trolling is actually abuse you know. I've been reading about it. So they wouldn't do that."

"Oh, I don't know, Sir. As I said before, some of the things we've seen on the pitch this season has been tantamount to trolling.  Charging fans prices amongst the highest 10% in the entire football league, including clubs playing in Europe, to see a team sleep walking to relegation could be seen as abuse in some eyes. But no, I suspect you're right, Sir. It'll be an irony that has been totally missed. To make that sort of joke the club would need it's finger on the fan pulse and..."

"Well. You've put a squib on things here Stubbs. I was in a decent mood. All full of haughty indignation, powered by the vigour of making a stand and I was rather hoping that indignant adrenaline might give me enough pep to attempt to watch the game without crying."

"So, you won't be wanting the team news then ,Sir, what with your blackout?"

"Well, you may as well post it now. We've half a thread here already anyway"

WEDNESDAY 

V's

FOREST

image.png.b1152fc885fc3848bd4222502206198a.png

May 1, 2021

Kick off: 12.30pm

Hillsborough

---------------------------------------------- WEDNESDAY  ----------------------------------------------

There was hope that Darren Moore may be able to return to the bench on Saturday after suffering from pneumonia and blood clots as a result of having had coronavirus, but the club have confirmed that the boss will still not be present at Hillsborough, meaning that Jamie Smith will continue to take the reins.

Wednesday have won just two of seven games in his absence, but their home record this season ranks just inside the top half of the Championship.

They have only lost one of their last five matches at Hillsborough, while only Watford, Norwich City and Swansea City have conceded fewer home goals in the Championship this season.

With Tom Lees  stretchered off last time out  Urhoghide is expected to take his place in the Owls' back three; fellow centre-backs Joost van Aken and Chey Dunkley are back in contention. 

Wednesday have regularly rotated their attacking options this season, making it possible that Jordan Rhodes  could return to the starting lineup after dropping to the bench against Boro.

image.png.5e47d8d8b33939f613702f6418ba2257.png

---------------------------------------------- FOREST  ----------------------------------------------

Hughton said his team were "the better side" in a 1-1 draw against Stoke City last weekend, as Lewis Grabban cancelled out Rabbi Matondo's opener.

It leaves Forest 17th on 51 points – 19 fewer than they had at this point last season – and the Reds could still finish as high as 13th or as low as 20th.

Only three sides have netted fewer goals in the Championship this season than the Reds, who have scored no more than one goal in 15 of their last 16 matches. That said, only four clubs have conceded fewer.

The East Midlands outfit won 2-0 in this season's reverse fixture in December but have not picked up three points in their last five visits to Hillsborough.

A knee problem forced Luke Freeman off in Forest's draw with Stoke, and although he may be back available this weekend, the most likely starter on the right wing is Anthony Knockaert.

Hughton trialled Filip Krovinovic out wide against the Potters, but he is expected to move back into the middle with teenager Alex Mighten coming back in on the left.

Grabban has scored in two successive games for the first time all season – he has not netted in three in a row since December 2018.

image.png.0829e6d7af7cfd8fcf6c6cf1e9535c27.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.0e8d4eacd4522dcd5e0ec91a7aabc713.png

PLEASE NOT BORNER

Great post in the right vein, well done M'lord🧐

my head is hurting, heart is saying we can do this, head is saying its over.

if we are to go down I just want it done with.

as a youngster I was there that night against Man City, and I have witnessed every relegation with my own eyes ever since, gutted i cant be there to try and support them😢

We will go 1-0. Or 2-1 up with 5 plus stoppage time to go. 

Forest to equalise in the 5th minute of the 4 added on 

it’s the Wednesday way 

• Haha 3

Breathe, eat and sleep this club.

This team ?  Bottlers. Haven't an ounce of bottle in em. Proved time and time again, not just a one off, or a bad patch, but moreso than any other team in the clubs history but just a bunch of couldn't give a to55, pay cheque gatherers, puffing their chests out and flashing their tattoos. 
The whole season without responding from a goal down. The whole fkin season.

reach... that pathetic smug giggling celebration against Cardiff.....sooooo pleased he'd added to his Sky goals vvankfest video reel. Then after, yet again, utter dog sheite.  You'd have thought he'd been like that all season... tugger !!

We could have easily been safe if this load of bellends had an ounce of  self respect.  But no.

A dismal 4 - 0 defeat   three down by half time and not a shot on target awaits.

Chansiri and your puppeteer paxo out !!

p.s   A rant like this worked against Cardiff lol

UTO !!   Come on Wednesday !! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4