v Forrest live on Sky at 12:30

Whilst I know we can't pinpoint any individual game, the recent home game v Bristol City really gets to me.

Had we have (easily) won, then when we beat forest we would have been a point above Derby before they kicked off.

Anyway, for what its worth I believe it will still go down to the last game.

23 minutes ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

Gives longer for us to drown our sorrows after failing to beat a Forest side playing in their Flip Flops.

I can't see Forest doing Derby any favours - a bit of rivalry there ! It's whether we turn up.

It’s a good news/ bad news situation for me. 
Good news is I don’t have to shell out any money to ifollow. 
Bad news is it will ruin all of Saturday now not just half of it. 
Plus all Sky viewers will be able to watch our misery...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rotherham Owl said:

Wednesday v Forrest Live on Sky at 12:30 followed by Swansea Derby

Wow, they're letting us play first? Money grabbing arseholes, but still, if I was Derby I'd be fuming... imagine us winning v Forest and the extra pressure they'll have on them as a result.

Of course, that's not going to happen when we're talking Wedneday, but still... same principle if we were a good team.lol

1 hour ago, beswetherick said:

I’d rather we were playing first rather than the other way round... I’d rather not watch us at all though

Absolutely

If it was other way round, Swansea would beat Derby and then typical of us to lose in the last minute to Forest 

Sky should not move penultimate games, for the same reason they don't move last day games.

This is a pretty big advantage for Derby. If we've won, they know that a point is little better than no points. Both leave them in the same situation (having to avoid defeat) on the last day. 

Derby may well be able to play to win in a way that they wouldn't if the matches kicked off at the same time.