v Forrest live on Sky at 12:30

Just now, Owls-Fan said:

The short version is,  we have to be able to win a football game.  So we are screwed 

So a bit like a test in school, where you don’t listen in any of the lessons and then try and revise as much as possible in a week. 

:duntmatter:

10 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I can see them getting 6pts. Beating Blackburn and Luton. 

I know it's only four games and you can look at them and think they'll get points here and there but they are a relegation side averaging less then a point a game and now they need 1.5 a game in four games in two weeks.

Would you fancy us doing that?

18 hours ago, Animis said:

It worked well for us in 2012 - We beat Brentford then the pigs bottled it against Stevenage in the tea time kick off.

I do wonder if the extra pressure of the need to win had an affect on them.

While I on the other hand seem to recall us bottling it when we needed a win at home against Crystal Palace, it was us or them and it ended 2-2 and we went down... Palace had even gone into administration... or maybe my memory's off. 🙂 

19 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

While I on the other hand seem to recall us bottling it when we needed a win at home against Crystal Palace, it was us or them and it ended 2-2 and we went down... Palace had even gone into administration... or maybe my memory's off. 🙂 

It could've been over before that game too. We had lost the week before at Cardiff and Palace drew with West Brom the day after. Even when an opportunity presents itself we always seem to find a way to fizz things up.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

The short version is,  we have to be able to win a football game.  So we are screwed 

Even worse we most likely need to win two on the bounce.
How many times have we managed that in the last year ?  😦 

• Like 1