v Forrest live on Sky at 12:30

1 hour ago, smhouston said:

Of course it is! We have to better Derby result, even a draw-loss would be enough on Saturday to take it to the last day (ignoring Rotherham). If we draw Saturday, Derby now know they just need a point to send us down and will affect how they play

Absolutely scandalous it's allowed to go ahead

Not sure Derby can afford to settle for a point based on our result when Rotherham will still have 3 games to play to try and catch them.  

Guest Andy W
6 hours ago, BIG D said:

We should use it as an advantage to us. Win the game and watch Derby and Rotherham play under pressure.

Good news as far as I’m concerned. 

Great plan...only drawback I can see is that our shiite shower need to win

Unlikely at a rough guess

Just been looking at the league table working out different permutations. If we beat Forest and Derby lose it looks like we go in to the last game knowing a win will keep us up. However I’ve kind of been forgetting about sodding Rotherham, depending how they do this week even if we beat Forest and Derby lose to Swansea it might not make any difference if Rotherham pick up enough points. Bloody Rotherham. 

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just been looking at the league table working out different permutations. If we beat Forest and Derby lose it looks like we go in to the last game knowing a win will keep us up. However I’ve kind of been forgetting about sodding Rotherham, depending how they do this week even if we beat Forest and Derby lose to Swansea it might not make any difference if Rotherham pick up enough points. Bloody Rotherham. 

I honestly don't think Rotherham will win another game, Brentford, Luton and Cardiff all away and Blackburn at home aren't easy even if all those don't have much to play for. As bad as we are and unbelievably if we win both our games I think we stay up.

11 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

If we beat Forest and Derby loose we only need a draw with them to finish above them but like you say bloody Rotherham .....

2 minutes ago, Elvin Parsnip said:

If we beat Forest and Derby loose we only need a draw with them to finish above them but like you say bloody Rotherham .....

We’ll need to beat Derby.

We could draw with Forest though

Edited by BIG D

We simply have to win both games - Forest because we play first on Saturday, and Derby because we have to beat them to stay up; irrespective whether they lose or draw against Swansea.

If Rotherham lose tonight, they would have to win 2 of their last 3 games in the above scenario. 

Guest Grandad
12 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Not sure Derby can afford to settle for a point based on our result when Rotherham will still have 3 games to play to try and catch them.  

2 games

One of their 3 is tonight ie before Saturdays game