WEDNESDAY V's BLACKBURN OMDT

What a God awful season this has been. I really can’t say much more, we have been pitiful.

See you next season, Tuesday night in some place I’ve never been to and ever wanted to go to. It will of course be lashing it down.

One simply cannot wait, cheers Wednesday. 

I also think we’ll lose tonight. Bring on the cans and bottles of vino. 

Thank you Snoots. I hope the fat lady sings the high C so loud that the other C's glass bubble finally cracks.

I don't know what to expect from today. A loss would mean that we might see the young lads in the last few games which cannot be worse than what we've mostly seen lately.

When it comes to the vote for Player of the Season,  I reckon you've already won it,  Lord Snooty.  Hands down

Actually,  I DO think there's one clear contender on the pitch too,  but that's for another time

Meanwhile,  thanks for all the OMDTs.  Helps keep me sane  :unsure:

• Like 1

Can see us winning tonight.  Blackburn, former PL champions, will be wrecked by not being invited to the European Super League and their players will be devastated, their minds elsewhere.

Everything is pointing in our favour right now.  We have the players, the talent, the fight and the tactics to see this through.

The fightback starts now.

• Haha 1

Another game closer to relegation, but on the bright side another game closer to not having to watch most of this group play in a Wednesday shirt again. 

They've shown for years they haven't got any fight, bottle big games, so nothing is going to change tonight.

If I'm honest, finding it difficult to care about this game as it's irrelevant, a dead rubber. I'd be more interested in a team containing the likes of Brennan, Galvin etc to prepare for next season, this season is done.

• Like 2

Oh no. There's another bloody game tonight? I'm sure there's been about 100 games this season. It's been a real drag, it really has, following this team.

Absolutely zero satisfaction or enjoyment. 

Another defeat looms while our team of elite professionals ponder their next pay cheques elsewhere.

Come on fat lady: do your worst.

The posts @Lord Snootyhas been the best part of matchday. A backhanded compliment some might say, however, I meant my comment with the best intentions! 

I would think it would be classic Wednesday to be relegated on last game of season. 

2-1 win for the Owls, drag this torture out for a few more days.

Thanks again Snoots for trying to lift our spirits! It’s been a noble attempt by you all season to paint this dreadful picture with a splash of colour...but we are a completely monochrome team. Not enough character, ideas, flair or passion to beat 10 men on Saturday...any other team would have hammered Bristol into the middle of next week.

Another draw toneet I fear...can’t see a speedy return from League One given our past fortunes down there...maybe another day out at the play offs one day.

The most interesting thing to look forward to is how many of the scrimshankers we get rid of in the Summer.🧐

Snoots OMDTs has been a lighthouse in this seasons sea of s**t.

A consistent 9/10.

Numbers have dwindled as they have drawn their last breath and sunk to the depths as the rest cling on to the burning debris of HMS PTL run onto the rocks by an incompetent captain, his hapless mate who has filled his pockets and its weak crew....

One last COME ON WEDNESDAY. but many more F**K OFF CHANSIRI AND PAXO before I give up.

• Like 1

Great OMDT Lord Snooty again!

Interesting comparison with Maldini & Reach.

The Italian legend once famously said “if I have to make the tackle then I have already made a mistake”.

Well 50-100% like our Adam at least.

Is it curtains or will the agony be prolonged?

Only prediction I’d make is to say I can’t see Derby winning at Preston.

It’s the (unrealistic) hope that kills you.

Anyway UTO