WEDNESDAY V's BLACKBURN OMDT

57 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Is today the official relegation then? If we lose and Derby win. 

Spin it around though, We win they lose and I'll back us to finish above them. We then just need Rotherham to lose just about every game  lol

• Haha 1

Think tonight will be the night we are put out of our misery.

We'll find yet another way of embarrassing ourselves, not had a home hammering for a while, down in style, 1-4 as Derby get a last minute winner in their game. 

It’s the hope that kills you...

If we’d beaten QPR and Bristol, winning tonight would have potentially taken us out the relegation zone. Summarises our season really, even when you think we have a small chance we throw it away in those 2 games we really should of won. Our big players had stinkers when it mattered most. 

I won’t watch tonight season is over and a win would only get my hopes up again for a late season miracle!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Is today the official relegation then? If we lose and Derby win. 

Hope so. Would be even worse having Colin be the one that puts us down at the weekend, I'd rather we just got it over with tonight and then hopefully DC changes his approach towards planning and we start thinking about next season. 

We may, indeed, say that the hour of death is uncertain, but when we say so we represent that hour to ourselves as situated in a vague and remote expanse of time, it never occurs to us that it can have any connexion with the day that has already dawned, or may signify that death — or its first assault and partial possession of us, after which it will never leave hold of us again — may occur this very afternoon, so far from uncertain, this afternoon every hour of which has already been allotted to some occupation. You make a point of taking your drive every day so that in a month’s time you will have had the full benefit of the fresh air; you have hesitated over which cloak you will take, which cabman to call, you are in the cab, the whole day lies before you, short because you have to be at home early, as a friend is coming to see you; you hope that it will be as fine again to-morrow; and you have no suspicion that death, which has been making its way towards you along another plane, shrouded in an impenetrable darkness, has chosen precisely this day of all days to make its appearance, in a few minutes’ time, more or less, at the moment when the carriage has reached the Champs-Elysées.”

― Marcel Proust, The Guermantes Way

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I really cant bring myself to watch or even listen to it.All day having nervous sicky burps in my mouth,why??I dont know,it was over games ago,yet I am still nervous,still hoping for a miracle...

I ,we must be mad,just want it to end one way or another now,last 12/14 mth have been demoralising in every way.....

Ps...i'll be on red button at 7....

Till the END!!!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY.......