WEDNESDAY V's BLACKBURN OMDT

Can we get Franny Jeffers on loan for tonight’s game? The way he got his head out of the way of the ball still haunts me!

I’ve been at the Crystal ball and it’s a 7-1 victory for the Mighty Owls as they move to avoid relegation on the final day....

Play up the Wednesday Boys!

More of those crystals please Nurse...

Wave the flags and pass round the Laudanum the Owls are playing tonight.

I'm guessing the aforementioned is your recreational of choice MiLord?

Not a clear head in the house tonight all being well.

Can't see anything other than another round of ignominy starting at 7pm but as my eldest says "You don't watch Wednesday for the football."

TBF he's not provided an alternative reason but I think it's genetic. I know I got it from my dad.

17 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Is today the official relegation then? If we lose and Derby win. 

Sure is, we'd be 10 points behind Derby with three games left. Personally I think we'll survive until Saturday when Colin will get to put the final nail in our coffin.

Just now, Busmansholiday said:

Sure is, we'd be 10 points behind Derby with three games left. Personally I think we'll survive until Saturday when Colin will get to put the final nail in our coffin.

We’re too good to go down....

just a single this time barman, I have to go to work..

3 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

It will be a draw tonight. Just to torment us that little bit more. 
Owls to set the new shots to goals record (most shots to least goals). 

Think I’d rather get relegation done tonight so Colin doesn’t get the honour of delivering the final nail on Saturday 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

Think I’d rather get relegation done tonight so Colin doesn’t get the honour of delivering the final nail on Saturday 

Exactly. Which is why it won’t happen like that, not while there’s a bit more pain to be extracted from the season. 

Thank you M'Lord as always for a great OMDT.

Not sure if I've said this before but here goes.....we are the MIGHTY SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY and we,the fans,will never give in. The rotund lady has entered the stage with the microphone in her hand but she ain't singing yet and untill she does we are not sinking into the oblivion of League Division Three. Been there before like many Wednesday loyalists and I didn't reckon much to it in the seventies and dont relish the thought again.

So come on and let's give the lads what could be one final push to preserve our position  Whatever happens we are  the true supporters (not the suits in the Boardroom) and we will always believe in OUR Sheffield Wednesday.

The Mighty Sheffield Wednesday

Nowt else matters.

WAWAW.

18 (288x300) (240x250).jpg

• Like 2