WEDNESDAY V's BLACKBURN OMDT

28 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

On the plus side there having an absolute meltdown over on the Derby forum :ghoulguy: must think there was good as down with the clown in charge

Knowing our perennial luck, we'll pip Derby to stay up.. 

They will sack Rooney, and Dc will sack Moore for not getting near to the playoffs.... 

Then to totally be his useless incompetent self hire Rooney as our replacement manager.... 

That would be classic Dc lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Knowing our perennial luck, we'll pip Derby to stay up.. 

They will sack Rooney, and Dc will sack Moore for not getting near to the playoffs.... 

Then to totally be his useless incompetent self hire Rooney as our replacement manager.... 

That would be classic Dc lol

Surely we'd pay off Moore, then hire Rooney from Derby and pay £ms in compensation.

9 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

If we win our last 3 games, I think we’ll stay up  - but its a big ask, esp Boro away, Colin will have them well up for it 

Only hoping that Boro end their bad run tonight v Rotherham (because we need Rovrum to lose) and then Boro get slapped in the face again when we face them on the weekend.

But.... it's the hope that kills you.

As for Derby, right now, yeah I feel they're going down with us. Rotherham have it all in their hands to get out of this mess. Possible 18 points left for them to win, only 9 possible points for us. And if we can't achieve more than 48, Rotherham cannot get more than 9 points from their last 6 games... and I do think they will win half of those.

11 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

shocking manager. They will go down with us imo. 

When he was appointed I thought great as he was obviously unproven as a manager but Derby lost perhaps their best player too.

Poor decision by the club, about on a par with many decisions made by us over the last year.