WEDNESDAY V's BLACKBURN OMDT

If we stay up I will be eating this for breakfast the following day. 

Please dont make me have to eat it there are only a few issued and is a collectors item. 

Ps. I will be happier if I have to eat it than not. 

IMG_20210420_135936.jpg

5 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Oh no. There's another bloody game tonight? I'm sure there's been about 100 games this season. It's been a real drag, it really has, following this team.

Absolutely zero satisfaction or enjoyment. 

Another defeat looms while our team of elite professionals ponder their next pay cheques elsewhere.

Come on fat lady: do your worst.

And we are all soo lucky..... 

It's on Sky. Whoopeee

4 minutes ago, A47Owl said:

If we stay up I will be eating this for breakfast the following day. 

Please dont make me have to eat it there are only a few issued and is a collectors item. 

Ps. I will be happier if I have to eat it than not. 

IMG_20210420_135936.jpg

try something different for a change. lol

image.png.45e31ab285f365ffb936cb1072a34e4c.png

3 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

3 mid-table sides and the team we needed to catch on the final day. 

Shame we've already blown it because these last 4 fixtures are very winnable. 

Looking forward to the summer now to see what squad Moore will put together for next season. 

That's if he's allowed to. You get that funny feeling that it will be Paxoman who rebuilds the squad not DM.

Relegated tonight then get all the players in tomorrow. Tell them what a bunch of wnkrs they are and those whose contracts are nearly up to ******** off now. Play the u23s players and youngsters for the last few games and I'll go in goal or up front, got more pace and bottle at 60 than some of the crap whose been playing this season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Spion Kop said:

Relegated tonight then get all the players in tomorrow. Tell them what a bunch of wnkrs they are and those whose contracts are nearly up to ******** off now. Play the u23s players and youngsters for the last few games and I'll go in goal or up front, got more pace and bottle at 60 than some of the crap whose been playing this season.

yes I really do hope once we are confirmed as down we drop the players leaving. Would be stupid to carry on playing them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

yes I really do hope once we are confirmed as down we drop the players leaving. Would be stupid to carry on playing them. 

Problem with that is even including ,u23 we don't have enough for a full team!

8 hours ago, Manwë said:

Can see us winning tonight.  Blackburn, former PL champions, will be wrecked by not being invited to the European Super League and their players will be devastated, their minds elsewhere.

Everything is pointing in our favour right now.  We have the players, the talent, the fight and the tactics to see this through.

The fightback starts now.

Barman can I please have a glass or two if whatever it is he's drinking?