Wednesday - V - Norwich OMDT

1 minute ago, Shetland Owl said:

Lets hope Green is fit to replace Reach next match

I think Reach is a decent player, but he's done here. Green could lose both legs Monday morning and he'd be a suitable alternative to Reach. I could find an 8 year old at my local park that would offer as much 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Not sure why some people are so angry, decent performance against best team in Championship.  Clearly we lack some quality, but promise of better performances to come in League One.  I’m still very concerned about the club's future, but today much better than most games this season and gives Moore a better view of where our weaknesses are.

Yeah exactly. Thought Moore had the set up bang on in the first half. Solid at the back and dangerous on the break. Second half Norwich's quality just shown through.

I think plenty of reason to be optimistic with Moore. Yes we are going down but we've known that for a while.

• Like 9

I’m totally chilled after today’s performance. We lost to 10 men at Rotherham, no chance of beating Norwich really. They have some exceptional players across the whole pitch. For me I can see the bones of what Moore is trying to do and I think he will have a chance of getting us to upper mid table next season. Might even squeak a playoff spot if things go well. We are a good few transfer windows away from rebuilding into a decent side again. Wether Moore will be given time or money to do it remains to be seen. I was expecting 4nil minimum. 

• Like 3

Our defending wasn't bad until we got knackered. But attacking movement and thought Is shocking. Half the time we pump it in the air at Harris. Absolutely no effort to get forward and support. Basic movement, I'd have been crucified at Sunday league level for that movement.