Wednesday - V - Norwich OMDT

The last kick of the game sums up Bannan for me. Calls for the ball to be played back to him when Harris is charging forward. Harris passes to Bannan who lays it backwards under little pressure. Full time. Cheers captain combover. Your contribution that second half is up there with your great performances for us. 

• Like 7

Young, fit, athletic, skilful, fantastic movement, fast clinical passing..........all the things we can only hope to be.

Norwich just given us a lesson.

It was men against a team of fat blokes wasn’t it!

Edited by GMOwl72
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Moore hasn’t got a clue. He’ll be gone at the end of the season at this rate!

I would question the timing and choice of his subs possibly, but he just has such a poor squad to select from I'm not sure what he can do. Such poor footballing brains, lack of technical ability and pace, right across the board. Not a great combo.

• Like 1

If Chansiri doesn't acknowledge what a mess Paixo has made of this squad and get rid of him, things are only going to get worse.  In fact there's every chance we will drop straight through to League two and then the National League

23 hours ago, Asio otus said:

What is it you want him to say ffs 

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

Why not?

We lost to High Wycombe didn't we?

Channers and Paxo.png

We shouldn’t.  We should be a top 8 Premiership side.  We need to readdress this losing mentality throughout the club and fan base where second best is ok.  It’s a long fix but we need to get winners in on the corporate and playing side.  

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I think Reach is a decent player, but he's done here. Green could lose both legs Monday morning and he'd be a suitable alternative to Reach. I could find an 8 year old at my local park that would offer as much 

Final straw for me Reach being out-paced twice by Grant Hanley.

• Like 2