⚽️ Reading 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT ⚽️

2 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

We're down folks.

Let's face up to it.

At the risk of losing more young talent, why not give some of them a go in the next match?

I accepted that when Chansiri appointed Pulis. I knew that wouldn’t work, then after sacking him, Chansiri basically said “I can’t be bothered any more”. He took over two months to replace Pulis with a League 1 manager, and in the interim managed not to appoint Cook, who wanted the job, and although not my first choice, seemed to be the type of manager we needed at the time.

I’m just hoping Moore turns out to be a better manager than I think so far. So far, he looks like another with a short reign in front of him.

How can you say that after less than two games blah, blah, blah. 

Call it a sixth sense.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

Borner is a fat out of shape piece of poo . Another 1 what should not plat again 4us. Missed bannan going off love to see him get mardy so he wants to leave . Keep doing it darren your seeing what im seeing week in week out 

Has that pre school covid test made you feel poorly?

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, SiJ said:

We've got Bannan 

Barry Bannan 

He's now sat in the stands 

Moore brought him off.

Lucas went boff.

Windass hit Pats in the glands.....

I just don't understand why anyone is watching our game any longer? It's foo.kin futile , we wont come back it's over what's the point , other teams with 10 men do put up a fight , whereas Wednesday are just further crippled and it's very sad.