⚽️ Reading 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT ⚽️

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, heppers said:

Do it harder and stab your ball bag with a fork.

Yeah, that brought a tear to my eye but, watching Wednesday.....

Just now, Watto said:

I just don't understand why anyone is watching our game any longer? It's foo.kin futile , we wont come back it's over what's the point , other teams with 10 men do put up a fight , whereas Wednesday are just further crippled and it's very sad.

I'll never not watch the games

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

As one of the worst we’ve ever seen. They definitely are the worst in my 20 years following Wednesday.

They lack absolutely everything. Pace, decision making, skill, desire, strength. 

As a squad we are so lopsided and disjointed. A right back playing left back. No centre forward. Painfully weak midfield with absolutely no physical presence.

DC assembled a very good Championship squad. And essentially let it rot. Let them see out their career on comfortable contracts. Let them lose that appetite. And then failed to reinvest and replace them.

Instead we replaced them with cast offs and free agents who simply are not good enough for this level.

It’s shameful the way this playing squad has been managed and assembled.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Moore is useless! Would have been better keeping Thompson in charge. Penney is crap. Why take our best player off? Total prat!