⚽️ Reading 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT ⚽️

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

As one of the worst we’ve ever seen. They definitely are the worst in my 20 years following Wednesday.

They lack absolutely everything. Pace, decision making, skill, desire, strength. 

As a squad we are so lopsided and disjointed. A right back playing left back. No centre forward. Painfully weak midfield with absolutely no physical presence.

DC assembled a very good Championship squad. And essentially let it rot. Let them see out their career on comfortable contracts. Let them lose that appetite. And then failed to reinvest and replace them.

Instead we replaced them with cast offs and free agents who simply are not good enough for this level.

It’s shameful the way this playing squad has been managed and assembled.

Yep, pretty much it

4 minutes ago, Watto said:

I just don't understand why anyone is watching our game any longer? It's foo.kin futile , we wont come back it's over what's the point , other teams with 10 men do put up a fight , whereas Wednesday are just further crippled and it's very sad.

Im genuinely interested to see Shaw, Urhoghide and Penney. If they extend contracts we could be building a team around players like that next season.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

As one of the worst we’ve ever seen. They definitely are the worst in my 20 years following Wednesday.

They lack absolutely everything. Pace, decision making, skill, desire, strength. 

As a squad we are so lopsided and disjointed. A right back playing left back. No centre forward. Painfully weak midfield with absolutely no physical presence.

DC assembled a very good Championship squad. And essentially let it rot. Let them see out their career on comfortable contracts. Let them lose that appetite. And then failed to reinvest and replace them.

Instead we replaced them with cast offs and free agents who simply are not good enough for this level.

It’s shameful the way this playing squad has been managed and assembled.

Been coming for years, shameful management from DC. 

Since Bruce left we have developed this turn back style where we pass it across field a bit then lump it. Very few passes are pumped into feet but certain of our players can't control a pass anyway. No speed no urgency and when there is a huge space to go into we stop.

How many of the players brought in in the last few years improve on the play off team .

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Yet another weekend ruined by this joke of a team. Sick of tired of the same crap every week. You would think we would be fighting for our lives, not these idiots. 

Mate, be like me ...a Wednesday free Saturday despite them playing....few pints on the go ( early I know ) I know we are losing and I've read bannan had gone of and we had a man sent off but I feel great ....seriously try it ...you will thank me honest!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

It's actually becoming entertaining to see just how bad the players play and how badly they are managed. 

Seriously, in all my years I have never seen anything quite as bad as this.. It is comical. 

This is beyond Irvine and Turner.

• Like 1

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

Moore is useless! Would have been better keeping Thompson in charge. Penney is crap. Why take our best player off? Total prat!

he's not impressing me either.....its madness expecting our keeper and back line to be playing out from the back ....

5 minutes ago, Watto said:

I just don't understand why anyone is watching our game any longer? It's foo.kin futile , we wont come back it's over what's the point , other teams with 10 men do put up a fight , whereas Wednesday are just further crippled and it's very sad.

I don’t understand people commenting on message boards that don’t watch the game 

7 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Hope that we've got fines in place for idiots who get unnecessary red cards and who have probably cost s any chance of picking up points. 

That only works if the players have been paid😁

3 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

We need to go down I feel, let reality set in for some people 

clear the decks of the players everyone of them 

Yes only way to save Moore too because he or no one could do anything with this lot.