BRENTFORD V's WEDNESDAY - omdt

Just now, Ray Von shabba said:

Understand the passion but FFS it's in the middle of the pitch and not a dangerous tackle

It’s totally unrelated to football isn’t it? You’d be sent off in rugby, it’s just chopping someone down without any intent at all the go for the ball. 

Should be a red, forget the danger aspect, it’s completely outside the scope of the game. 

And I’ve long since stopped being passionate about this bunch of wet kippers 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

Uroghide looks so uncomfortable on the ball, got himself into trouble too many times when he's played there.

You'd have thought that youngsters these days would be better on the ball, he's all right footed so god knows why he's playing on the left!

1 minute ago, sexpistol said:

I have no idea what Kachunga offers as a footballer? Can anybody tell me please?

Why the f..k did we sign him, even if he was out of contract, unbelievable from our scouting team ' paxio' , it's got league one written all over it and we didn't even try to remedy it in January ......f...k off Chansiri!

1 minute ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Spent tonight going out to Mile End to get covid jabbed, spent the best part of an hour in a waiting room

Gotta think it's been more fun that watching this would have been

I was there with my Mrs tonight. Queen Mary's?

She said it was only a little tail, told her she's getting another one tonight