BRENTFORD V's WEDNESDAY - omdt

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

I ******** despise Chansiri for what he has done to this club. From top to bottom the club is broken and will never be repaired while Chansiri and Paxo are here. 

Cant wait for Donny to get promoted too and the owners legacy will go from taking us from being a top end championship club to the lowest placed team in South Yorkshire. And I don’t think anyone is under any illusion that it’s not going to be a struggle next year too.

The whole club is dead from top to bottom 

Offer Paul Cook a 2 year deal, if he keeps us up great if not we have a manager in place to get us back up who knows league one and has the ability to pick up good lower league players and decent premiership loans.

Of course DC will have to pull his head out of his arse and make a football club related decision, something unlikely any time soon.

• Like 7

Tom Lees staring at a 10-yard pass to Reach for 30 seconds knowing he is incapable of playing it then just chips it into space 3 foot above Reach for him to feebly jump for it.

Useless. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Tom Lees staring at a 10-yard pass to Reach for 30 seconds knowing he is incapable of playing it then just chips it into space 3 foot above Reach for him to feebly jump for it.

Useless. 

Lees is the least of our concerns. He has been a very good player over the past few games.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

I ******** despise Chansiri for what he has done to this club. From top to bottom the club is broken and will never be repaired while Chansiri and Paxo are here. 

Think we all do now mate except a few that still seem to like him ...but where is our dear leader now when he's needed for new players and a manager? 

We've been led up the garden path by this fraud.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1