BRENTFORD V's WEDNESDAY - omdt

Guest Bulgaria

Every time I expect us to get absolutely battered and put money on it, we win.

Brighton away cup.

Bournemouth at home.

Bournemouth away.

So I expect us to get battered and will back Brentford 3-0.

Wonderful analogy fest Snoots, topho.

We’ll win this one with Rhodes scoring a late goal, OT will be inundated with “ we’re going to free ourselves from the quicksand “ posts , Rhodes will be left on the bench against Luton who will give us a dicking, the manager will tell us that we all have to “dust ourselves down and dig in” as we look in our wing mirror and observe Wycombe rapidly approaching in the outside lane.

• Haha 2

A splendid read Snoots, a shining light on the gloom once again!! 

God know for tonight's score. Can't see a win which means we probably will. Then all could go to type and we'll get slaughtered. Then again I feel a draw so could be that.  

Like I said, God knows!

• Like 1

Only recently joined but love the OMDT’s, always raise a smile Lord Snooty, well done sir.

it does indeed feel like “death by a 1000 cuts” except the nurse occasionally comes out with some bandages.

A draw would help stop the rot of the last 2 results.

Surely Rhodes has to start.

UTO

• Like 1
  • Love 2

No, nothing to come tonight, or Saturday for that matter. Bournemouth aside, long away trips, particularly midweek equals non performance and a comfortable defeat. 

Nothing in the last two performances gives any optimism, no tempo, players are hiding, nobody taking responsibility on the pitch and still zero goal threat. 

On the plus side, if Toney and Henry are missing for them a huge boost, their best players last time we played them. 

The only ray of hope is that with us we learn to expect the unexpected, so prove this miserable old bugger wrong. 

• Thanks 1