BRENTFORD V's WEDNESDAY - omdt

6 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

That was an assault more than a  foul and has no place in football. Brentford are probably the best side in the league but not afraid to be cynical, which to be fair is really not needed particularly as we are absolutely garbage.  

That's why they are winners though. Ruthless.

8 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I’m not his biggest fan but Hutchinson has been one of our better players this last month or so.

There are probably since hutch come back only him and maybe 1 other player who would get a 6 and other is pelepessy . All im bothered about now is still having a club in 12months . What chansiri has done to us in the last 5 years is scary , how the hell is he fit to run any business ? 

3 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Getting to stage where seriously going to give up watching if it's not is being bad it's seeing things like that.

Two clear fouls in lead up to their first 

Canos escaped with just a yellow for a bad lunge first half.

The challenge on Dele was cynical and dangerous, only intent was to injure player but ref gives yellow.

Ref stops Dele from coming back on in lead up to the 2nd.

Don't think the referees understand the game, those Shaw challenges were controlled and fair but get sent off but dangerous cynical challenges are not punished.

Both sides looked poor and there was a point to be had there tonight.

Absolutely. I’m fine with losing because we’re shít, had 20 odd years of that, but losing because of obvious cheating proper riles me up

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

RIP this once great club. 

It’s been gutted all the way through by someone who knows nothing about the game or how to run a football club (or probably even a business) 

Easy to blame MM but I won’t - DC had the money and desire but nothing else and MM wanted out - it’s business at the end of the day.

Just our luck tho  - such a pity.

Don’t want to be melodramatic but we have more chance of folding than getting promoted with DC at the helm.

Dark days ahead

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

agree with you.. I'd just like someone to let rip you know..... Just spill the lot out 

UTO pal... UTO!!! 

I honestly don't think it would change anything.

Its plain to see what's happening, if you're old enough, you've seen it before. This time it's going to be a far harder battle though.

8 minutes ago, unkastav said:

What would your team be?!

After my pop at recruiting a team that’s just way too nice.....My main gripe is for an immediate decent Manager. After that, my front two would be mobile + scorer = Rhodes plus Windass up top. Then just shake it all up as it’s not working. Stop doing same old...! There’s loads of permutations.

There’s a deep rooted malaise at my club and I need it to change into a passion of staying up! Quick!!

• Like 1

I can usually find something positive to drag me along, but ffs that on top of Birmingham. Be another dire post match from Thompson, which would make me cross normally....but I'm actually thinking the poor chap doesn't actually have a clue what is right or wrong anymore, and lacks anything leadership wise to inspire the flaccid knobs he has to play with.  I'm off to the fridge....

tenor (30).gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

It's not fair on Thompson, look at what at he's got to work with.

He doesn't help himself though. Bizarre starting line ups and does nothing to change things until it's too late.

Tonight he should have tried to change it at half time, alter the direction the game was going.

We have 5 subs we can make, use them FFS.

Tonight’s performance was better than recent performances in patches. Yet, we were easily beaten 3-0 and the result was never in question. 

We have so many issues at present, it is difficult to see where the results are going to come from. A shout out to Bannan and Hutch who did seem to try and drive us forward tonight. I am very disappointed with my club at present. I will pick myself up for Saturday.