Paul Cook turns down short term contract with Sheffield Wednesday

Sounds like one of those people who interviews for a job, and tries to bargin by saying they've got an offer elsewhere on better terms. When in fact they haven't. 

I hope it isn't Cook who is feeding rubbish to the media. He could well be out of the job for a while and end up coaching at scunthorpe or grimsby. 

I think we should go for Roy Keane. 

DC has done the correct thing offering a 4 month contract and it shows he has learnt from previous mistakes of handing out long term contracts to managers and then having to pay them off 

What would happen if we give him a 3 year contract and we don't win another match all season?

Everyone would be on here slating DC for giving him a 3 year contract

In our current situation I think a 4 month contract is sensible

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

DC has done the correct thing offering a 4 month contract and it shows he has learnt from previous mistakes of handing out long term contracts to managers and then having to pay them off 

What would happen if we give him a 3 year contract and we don't win another match all season?

Everyone would be on here slating DC for giving him a 3 year contract

In our current situation I think a 4 month contract is sensible

All good and well but do you, offer the longer contract required to get a good manager or offer 4 months and get the dregs that brings?

• Like 1