Blackburn - V - Wednesday OMDT

Second Win?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we'll get that second Pulis Win?

• YES -
    • NO-
    • Be lucky to get a point

Guest Bulgaria
12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sam Hutchinson's contract with Pafos has been terminated early

See here 👉 https://bit.ly/3hiSuOa

#SWFC #Sheffield #SheffieldWednesday #Owlstalk

He most likely broke it in half whilst trying to tackle the small print.

I've not really been keeping up with goings on regarding pay etc. If that's all sorted then there's a chance the players will turn up, work their socks off and grab a nil nil. If they haven't been paid properly or it hasn't been sorted I can see an absolute horror show unfolding. 6 or 7  nil wouldn't be out of the question if they decide to down tools. 

I'm not confident so will be hitting the Christmas spirit and leftovers early doors today I reckon. 

Merry what's left of Christmas. I was actually enjoying it before I realised it was boxing day and we had a game. 

Good to see you back, Snoots!

Boxing Day games - lots of special memories (1979, obviously) - not all good - mostly draws (4 v 4 away at Hull, 2 v 2 at home v Luton seem to stand out for some reason). I think we do better at New Year but that's one for the researchers (close relatives of the table-gazers😁). Hoping for a good one today - we've had good results at Ewood Park before.

34 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Agreed. Need to offer something going forward otherwise we invite pressure and the inevitable happens.

Absolutely, start with Rhodes up front, bound to score against his old club.

That’s where my optimism ends: Rovers  to win 3-1

Merry Christmas all.

• Like 1

Think this is going to be one of those games; a drubbing, goal after goal, players dazed by the opposition football, goalkeeper only touching the ball to pick the ball out of the net.

Three goals in the space of 6 minutes, from the 23rd to 29th, and then it'll be about pride only.

Blackburn 1 - Wednesday 7(seven).

• Like 1