Blackburn - V - Wednesday OMDT

Second Win?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we'll get that second Pulis Win?

• YES -
    • NO-
    • Be lucky to get a point

20 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

can't believe he's hardly changed anything, even sticking somebody like Harris up front wi pace ffs, anything.. 

Remember he's had a full week with them this week. 

So we should be seeing full blown quality Tyrannosaurus ball, in full effect. 

3 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Just finished my second Xmas dinner and cracked open a good bottle of red... 3 points would round things off nicely, come on lads!

Well you have 2 out of 3 dont be greedy as the no3 is highly unlikely . Have another bottle that might feel like a win lol

• Haha 1

Never understood why people bet on horses or football match outcomes when the amounts they are betting are - very sensibly - within their "acceptable loss" limits. The returns on an evens bet are really not going to be worth the risk. Psychological research indicates that losses are felt twice as much as gains so why bother betting ten quid on the outcomes of a match? If you win the returns are insignificant but if you lose you feel disproportionately ripped off.

If you bet, then bet a huge amount with a "win or kill myself" attitude. Otherwise (and a much better idea, methinks) find a proper way of generating wealth - I don't know - maybe you could work hard or have a plan and develop an idea or a business. Just a thought!