Wednesday - V - Barnsley OMDT

Will tomorrow ....  

275 members have voted

1. 1. ....be TP's first win

• YES
    • No
  2. 2. Does TP look like a man finding out things he didn't know before

• YES- He looks shocked
    • No- I'm sure he was aware what he was coming into.

Even though I can't stand Pelupessy, I wouldn't mind and understand his introduction, if the team formation changed to suit. He could at least sit in front of the two CHs out of trouble whilst we push BB and the wing backs further up.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Van Aken once again gets the blame

He's not very good though.

He's certainly not very good at left-back. It's the managers fault for repeating the same error.

6 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

And do what exactly , have you seen our bench ? 

Perhaps he could draw on his 1000+ games of managerial experience.

There will loads of managers up and down the land who are a goal down at half time, having not played well, who will be doing something to impact positively on the game.

Just now, jonnyowl said:

This, but with a younger manager who will get us playing football with or without these players. Pulis won't be with us in League One so he might as well go now!

Ryan Lowe for me.

One appointment. Just one that works in the long run. How many bad appointments now? I differ to many to say Carlos was a good appointment. He spent a good deal of money and surrendered tamely with a negative approach in them play-off finals. Not a great move. Rest have been bad appointments for the given situation at the time. Bruce did well but appointing him did run the risk of him walking so again terrible stuff from DC. Yes at least get a ball playing ethic at have one realistic eye on league one.